RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ch...hi

Rep:
Level 88
'They'
Hey, I'm Zetsukomaru. But that's obnoxious. Feel free to call me Zets, if you want. It sounds stupid, but it's a lot faster to type, right? Anywho...

I'm from the general area of the Center of the US. It's snowing. No wait, it stopped a minute ago. WAIT... yes, it's snowing.

'Kay um, I'm not much of a game-maker, but I'm told I'm good at writing stories and making graphics, so I guess I make up for my lack of games? I don't know.

Okay, just a taste of me: I'm into things like Pirates of the Carribean, and well comedy in General. I also like action/adventure like um... I can't think of anything right now. Sorry. Fantasy, too, I guess. 'Least that's what I usually write about. Alright, i think I'm done.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 12:14:32 AM by Zetsukomaru »
Who made up all the rules? We follow them like fools. Believe them to be true, don't care to think them through. And it's ironic too, 'cause what we tend to do is act on what they say, and then it is that way. Who are they? And where are they? And how can they possibly know all this? Do you see what I see? Why do we live like this? Is it because it's true that ignorance is bliss? And i'm sorry, so sorry, it's like this. I'm sorry, so sorry, I'm sorry, we do this.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome to the forums ^^
Man it just keeps growing.. >.>
Well hope you have as lot as fun as i have :p

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Welcome to RMRK Zets.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome to the forums man!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Just watch out for those guys with Pokemon Av's. They're freaks.

Welcome...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
DElicious likes to insult himself, its a madness
lol jk jk .

Well.....COME!
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome man, hope you like it here!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome Zets, that was a nice intro... REP+!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Welcome Zets, have fun.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Hey, welcome ot the forums! Hope you have fun and don't forget to check out my project! lol. Link in my sig  8)

hehe...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Did I see a spamvertisement? Because I think I saw a spamvertisement?

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
interesting name, but alright. welcome
by the way, if you love pirates of the caribbean we can love it together! ;8

its my fav movie of all time ;D

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Well.....COME!
Wait... Was that a sex joke?

Christina, would you say the same if Johnny Depp was heavily disfigured around the facial area?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome to the RMRK Forums. Are you from Colorado? Because it's like...snowing.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
Well.....COME!
Wait... Was that a sex joke?

Christina, would you say the same if Johnny Depp was heavily disfigured around the facial area?

no. i wudnt say the same. but dont get off topic :P