RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mortuus Concordia Recruitment

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Mortuus Concordia Recruitment

First of all, if you haven't seen the topic, check it out, we have a small demo (15 minutes) also.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,8924.0.html

What we are hiring

Mappers
Anyone who can make decent maps in RMXP

Puzzle Creator
Someone who can make great puzzle in RMXP (does not need to event them, just make good original puzzle designs)

Composer
One who can make good .mp3/.wav files

ALL PEOPLE WILLING TO APPLY MUST POST ON THIS TOPIC, AND PROVIDE EXAMPLES

Final Comments

I just wanted to explain why our team is so big, many people have done very little for the project, and some members have internet troubles. In my opinion, only Me, Zeph, Dorm, and VS2 do work on the project, and only me and Zeph pull our fair share of work. Anyone who can put at least one hour a week in to this project is greatly appreciated.

Rep:
Level 91
BUMP

We still need members :P

Rep:
Level 88
Also we can use an NPC spriter. I mainly sprite the main characters, icons, bosses, monsters, and map accessorys but it'd be nice if we had more then just RTP villagers.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I do puzzles, but I'm not sure if I have an example, let alone how to show it.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 91
Diagram, project, anything works :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Maybe I can do some map work?
What type of mappers are needed? small maps/ big maps? Outdoors/ indoors?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 91
We basically need all kinds of maps, so anything you could do would be appreciated.
(Get on MSN sometime if you want to talk about it)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Sweet. I'm in.

(MSN me/PM me what I need to make)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Dark, I'm done now with the first request...55mins total not bad for that big map. I added the grass and such as you said.

Spoiler for:
PM/MSN me if there needs any editing on that map, keep green? get rid of green? I can make changes easy. Also tell me my the next maps that you need. I have lots of time in the mornings.