RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Harvest Moon fangame

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
I'm lookin to make a fangame of Harvest Moon. I'll be working at it when I can, and if anyone has anything that would help, I would be thankful!

Chase

Rep:
Level 88
I love harvest moon! What kind of stuff did you want to know?  Is there anything that is stumping you?
(PS. You caught on to the pokemon thing really fast ;D)

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
LOL yeah, Togepi is my favorite.

Well... Lots of stuff is tough. I don't really do much with RPG maker XP, just the basics. I don't know how to make it so the character likes you more, plants grow... Start a new day. Yeah, I'm way in the woods on this.

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
And hey, anyone got HM tilesets they want to hook me up with, that would be awsome!

Rep:
Level 88
I don't know how to make it so the character likes you more, plants grow... Start a new day. Yeah, I'm way in the woods on this.
If you want I can help you out with some of it.  Do you have MSN? It's a little late for me to write a tutorial tonight, but if you are on tonight I can help you in person.
Or if you don't mind waiting I will write one up for you tomorrow when I get up.
Also, try taking a look at my Variables tutorial.  A lot of those things can be done with Variables.
http://yamisiterawr.com/variables.php
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 04:18:16 AM by Yami »

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
I do have MSN tenshinoravu@hotmail.com  Look me up sometime.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
There was once a Harvest Moon like game developed by a guy on my forum. Maybe you can contact him and ask him about a few things. You can find the link to my forum in my profile.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
Does he have a Tileset? That would tickle me if he did. If anyone does, I'd be happy.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
For day and night, Blizzard has done a script.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7192.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
Hey, I'm going to open this up to a team project. I'm not looking for a ton of people, just a few people who want to work on a small game together. If you want to bring your skills to the game, let me know here, or sendme a message. Thanks.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hello...

I could help you out. I can give you a lot of tileset from:
Harvest Moon, Friends of Mineral Town.
Also, I can help you with other things. If you want to. Contact me:
killeryunran@gmail.com

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of humankind

pokeball KanOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Mapping expert.
Hey, I'll join.
http://www.crankeye.com/index.php?page=resources2
I don't know how well this will help, but, hey, it's a tileset.

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
Well, please PM me with the ways you can help out. As in mapper, scripter, eventer, ect. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Blizzards day and night system would be cool.