RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
battler change through different weapons

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
AJ!
hello there i've started a game, and I have edited a character with a different weapon for my battlers, and i want to have it so that when they have a weapon equiped, it automatically changes their battler appearance. I don't know how to do this... :(
is there a script for it? thanks for help ;)
:)AJ;):D

Rep:
Level 88
Don't worry it's easy  ;)

First of all, you go to common events and make an event to trigger with parallel process.

Now, on one of the event commands pick "Conditional Branch->Hero->Weapon Equipped" and UN-CHECK the bottom checkbox.

Next, under that pick "Change Hero Graphic" and pick your new graphic.

It should end up looking like this:

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I'm not sure what you mean, A ragdoll system of what Yami said

Yami - Damn beat me to it !
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
AJ!
thanks a lot, youve realy helped  :D cya
:)AJ;):D

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Don't worry it's easy  ;)

First of all, you go to common events and make an event to trigger with parallel process.

Now, on one of the event commands pick "Conditional Branch->Hero->Weapon Equipped" and UN-CHECK the bottom checkbox.

Next, under that pick "Change Hero Graphic" and pick your new graphic.

It should end up looking like this:

I love your hero name
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.