RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Game [working epic title]

Rep:
Level 88
EDIT:  NO LONGER WORKING ON THIS IN RPGMAKER.  (But I am still working on it) See my website for more details.

There are some pictures are on the below links. 
I've only just recently started with this, keep in touch please~ I'm still working a lot of this out on paper, but I've gotten to where I can start working on things in RPGMaker also.

----------------------------

Hello Everyone!!

I've been using RPG Maker for a long time (Since rpgmaker95) and I've gotten pretty good at it over time, so now I am going to make a really cool game using all the knowledge I've gotten over the years ;D I haven't decided on a title yet, cause it's best to let that part come naturally over time through during you're making it ^^;

All images, sounds, sprites, everything in the game will be custom made, nothing will be default RPGMaker stuff.  All customized.

There will be animated cut-scenes.

Full-length story.

Lots of fun events and minigames to keep you busy if you decide to take a break from the story.  (Stock Market for example)

For now, I am putting up a website for it that I think is worth taking a look at.  There's not much there right now while I'm writing this, but I am updating it almost daily.  Here's a couple quick links that might be useful.

Homepage (yamisiterawr.com)
Characters
Art

Characters(No art for everyone yet)
----------
Oberin
Knight

The main character. He has a strong sense of justice and does his best to protect the innocent, but with the limited resources he has at his disposal and his unorthadox group of friends, he sometimes doesn't get the job done as efficiently as he would like.

----------

Nikka
Tool Shop Owner

Nikka owns the tool shop and makes all kinds of gadgets & stuff that can help you from time to time. Other inventors consider most of her inventions purposeless and nonsensical but that doesn't stop her from making all kinds of off-the-wall gizmos. She's very competitive and energetic, & it sometimes can get her in trouble. Her dream is to become a world famous inventor.

----------

Nina
Ninja

Nina is a ninja but not a very good one because she is very noisy. Even when trying to be quiet she is usually very loud.

----------
Sigmund
Ninja Master

Nina's trainer. A very skilled master of stealth & disguise.

----------
Also, if you're interested, feel free to feed me ideas for things you would like to see.  You can PM me or use MSN or e-mail.  I'm also going to have some forums on the website probably.

Thank you for reading~
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 04:14:46 PM by Yami »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Sounds cool. If you were to post all of the stuff from your site here more people would be interested in your game.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
My god this sounds amazing! (I agree with you, IE is so eww now) Nice art and characters, I'm impressed on the animated cut-scenes idea, I really like how this game is going!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Nice, can't wait to see the finished product, or at least a demo.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
This shall be interested. Good luck Yami (Oh and you're a good artist too if you made them.)

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 88
The God of Death is Back from Hell
Hey Yami, I'll be a tester when it comes time for that if you want one ^_^
I'd rather be the God of Death anyday, its better then the hero of a massacure

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Me too.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
This looks pretty neat.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Me too.

Me three!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Wow, this looks really inventive. You should be proud. :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
looks great, cant wait to see the maps (what with the custom tilesets and such)

Rep:
Level 88
The maps are what I'm having problems with right now.  I'm not good at drawing maps and I'm trying to make something that doesn't look bad XD

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
just keep at it, youll get better ^^

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Okay, I might sound crazy but Nikka is just hott. lol

Edit: But Ninna is hotter.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 10:13:17 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
I added a screenshot  ;D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I added a screenshot  ;D

wait...is that seriously an in game screen shot?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Yep.  In game

Rep:
Level 102
My god, is that actuall game play?

Rep:
Level 88
Yep.  That's the map you walk around on.  All the maps are hand(mouse?) drawn ^^

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Looks great Yamicakes!

Rep:
Level 102
WO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OW

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that...is amazing!
great work on this.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
At least it won't be like RPG Maker Xp anymore. Great job.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 102
are those doors going to open? That would be awsome.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Wo Yami! I just saw this, and your a pretty good artist in fwhatever you've used. The screenshot is amazing, and the main characters look kewl. I am looking forward to playing this game. And Good Luck =)
Arlen is hot.