RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Basic Items

Rep:
Level 88
Hello all, new to this board and new to RPG Maker XP Postality Knights Edition ENHANCED (God that's a mouthful) - thanks for the tutorial on the Inn whoever made it...

Anyway, I was wondering I've played a few RPG's but they've all been Final Fantasy (well, mostly), and I was wondering what is the standard amount of items to have. At the moment I have around nineteen...

The Potions
The Ethers
Elixir
Phoenix Items
Herbs
Omega Badge (I've always liked Omega, and wish to include it)
The Sheet Music (side quest)
Event Items (only three minutes into my game at the moment)

So is there anything else required or needed? And what would be a good amount of skills to give to characters? Thanking in advance, expecting replies!  :D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the item's that brings a dead party member back to life.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, they are the Phoenix Items. I'm guessing you've never played Final Fantasy. I've also got Segena and Ammonia (cures silene, cures poison).

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, Ya Im more of a legend of dragoon guy...you know angles prayers, healing breeze.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Personaly I have loads of event items. Namely Keys. Most games end up having around 50 to 100 different items. Mostly around the 80 mark however. It's really up to you what kind of stuff you want in your game. Also, what do you want out of your game? Do you want alot of event items? Different types of remedies? Even items you can use to damage the enemy in battle! What ever you want really.

Omega Badge (I've always liked Omega, and wish to include it)
Your not alone when you say you like omega  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, Omega's awesome. And thanks to Array Size (don't laugh at me for not noticing the first WEEK I used RPG Maker XP PKEE) I can now give it skills!  :D I'm really liking the noobiness of RPG Maker XP, simple to use but still excellent - shame I can't script though, the thing is in Japanese.