RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Insomniacs. How insane do you get??

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I finally fell alseep at 9 in the morning......

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
You all suffer bad....

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm not falling asleep tonight. Though that's a choice, so it's not really insomnia. Wow what a useless post.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's 6:42 and I'm still awake.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm pulling an all nighter.... My sleep patterns need this. I've been sleeping bizzare hours.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
If it helps...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I DO NOT NEED LUCK, FOR I AM A HIGHLANDER!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
lol, and your Thor's Bitch.

Rep:
Level 88
I avoid all nighters... I hate them. Usually this never happens but yesterday it took me three hours to fall asleep.  >:( I HATE ALL NIGHTERS! It's like a dream or something...

I used to have Chronic Fatigue (sp?) horrible side effect of Mehingococcal, I'd get to sleep instantly but not when I wanted to.  :D

I have insomnia. I'm neither asleep, nor awake, just... there.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I dont have a choice at this point. If I don't I won't be able to have a normal scheduale by the time winter break is done.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I probably shouldn't have pulled an allnighter. I just fell asleep in Java =o

Rep:
Level 88
Well it's 2 AM and I oughta try and get some rest. Have someone coming over today, well maybe two people if I wake before 4 PM ;/

ADVICE: Don't do allnighters.  :)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Nah it's cool. It's more the fact that I've got a lot of other crap on my mind right now that I'd rather not, so I lay my head down and try not to think about it and all of a sudden POOF and I'm asleep.

Rep:
Level 88
That's a good thing sometimes I suppose. I just feel like crap after allnighters. And... I can't get to sleep - clock now reads 3:19 AM.  >:( And me going on here out of boredom isn't helping either.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's noon and I'm still awake. I can dooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I dont have a choice at this point. If I don't I won't be able to have a normal scheduale by the time winter break is done.

Me to. I fall asleep when my body lets me, my parents wake me up. Otherwise I could sleep till like 12:00PM, or at 4:00AM (GMT)

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
All nighters hmm.. nah i better get some sleep else i will crack down i think lol
And need all the rest i can get cuzz school wont give me any.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's almost 2:30, imma keep going! I is not giving up!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Allnighters are easy, so long as you're always doing something.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
3:30! as long I'm posting or soemthing Imma be good.