RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey Retards

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
Humans are not descended from apes, they are apes, one of the four Great Apes. The other three are chimpanzees, orangutans, and gorillas. We did not evolve from the other Great Apes, but we do share a common ancestor.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 06:36:42 AM by Jesus Hitler »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also if any one wants to find the missing link, spend a week in ohio. The people there aren't quite the top of the food chain.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
There's nothing to debate here.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
ohhhh, um... fu... uh, Zamullet is from ohio... and just resently he spent a week there...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 07:47:55 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still stand by my statement.