RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What if. . .

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Then those people who listen to the radio would become einsten.

WHAT IF WE WERE TURNED INTO ANIMAL-EATING- COCKROACHES!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
then we couldn't play on the comp anymore.

What if cockroaches were not nearly indestructable?
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
then they a) would be totally indestructable
or b) they would be easy to destroy

what if a human would die for every animal, bug, fish, etc. killed by human

Rep:
Level 91
then there wouldn't be a hunger problam anymore  :twisted:

what if cats and dogs ate humans and had enough brain to be able to fight human weaponery?
holy shit my sig was big!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You don't wanna know.
WHAT IF.................Yokozuna jumps off a building?
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
He would survive... until he hit the ground.

What if the entire world came to a complete halt every time Thai Shan (the 5-month-old baby panda at the National Zoo) did something cute (breathed, scratched his belly, fell over backwards, etc.)?

Oh.  Wait.  That happens all the time.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
then the world would be in constant unmotionless joy...

what if pandas and humans were put together to make the ultimate cute race?
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 90
Then the world would rock!

"What If" all fishies became intelligent, grew lungs and legs, and took over the world making humans their slaves?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Ooh!  Could I be a mermaid princess??

What if "THE GREATEST SAYINGS KNOWN TO MAN!!" still existed?
(where did it go, anyway?)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Then we wou;d have kinda followed the saying.
What if a bull came and turned into a mad scientist, kidnapped all the pigs in the world and shot ROCKS?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Then he must love bacon. And he's stupid for shooting at rocks.

What if I exploded?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'd clean myself off from all the blood and gibs, then probably try and find somebody nearby and tell them what happened. It was a young man I found, about 20 or so. He didn't beleive in the whole spontaneous combustion phenomenon, but I showed him your puddle and he soon realised that it actually had happened.

A little boy (it was actually a 4ft 81 year old) rode by on a unicyle and fell off, knocking his old-ass head on a tree and landing on your remains. He was knocked out, so he (quite predictably) didn't get up or move a muscle. To anybody driving by the scene could have looked like somebody had spontaneously combusted and an old man had fainted over them. But luckily nobody was around.

Or, rather, there were quite a few people around, kids, mums with pushchairs, traffic wardens, a police officer, and ice cream cone man, a milkman, a bodyguard for the mayor, the mayor himself, some kid with a tatoo that read "L0PL", the Mayor's wife, a ninja kangaroo, a fireman, attracted from a nearby fire, the mayor's mistress, a secretary, a head chef from a nearby reasturant and a man in a banana suit all gathered round and looked at what was first suggested and then began to be beleived as a peice of modern art. They thought this pile of M.O.T's bone peices, muscles, blood, pancreas, lungs (well, one) and a few teeth and an old man that looked like an 8 year old was a peice of modern art!? What the hell! I was going to tell them, I thought. I got up, and edged closer to the middle of the circle of people. I refrained from going straight in the center, as this was where the mess was, but I made my way deep enough to stand out. I raised my hand, though I were back in school, and the crowd eventually drew silent. I opened my mouth to speak-

-SUDDENLY the old man leapt up ~ and blew the hell up!

Everybody made a desperate attempt to get away from the wave of blood, old man spit, hair and testicles as the stuff moved ever nearer. There seemed to be no escape - this guy had some serious force to his explosion, unlike Master_Of_Time's subtle pop-squish. Everybody was going to die. There were about 10 seconds left.

SO..

What would you do if you were in this situation?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
OMG! You have a disturbed mind! That is cruel and disgusting!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
SUuuuuuure cruel.
If i were in the situation, i would try to run a.f.a.p from the spot in 10 secs.
OR.
I would have said my prayers and prayed to God to give me a good next-birth.
What if men were married to cows, and women to BULLS?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
then women and man wouldn't be in the same beast but instead the 2 beast type that are cows and humans will become another 2 beast types that are cowmen and wobulls.
little freakish kids would run along in the streets and you won't know it's freakish cus for you it will be normal since you are one of the 2, it's likely one of those beast types will start a war with the other resulting in those freakish mutants bleeding all over and crying for help, when it's over one of them will become animal-like losing it's knowladge slowly and become hunted for furs and such, it's likely they would also be eaten slowly and there would be shooter games with them, they will be put in the zoo and be throwen peanuts at, later on they might try to takeover and it will result in massive slays, young freaks will be cutten into half and the blood would cover the face of the happy kids that happen to be on the strong side, then it will be in the history as the way they managed to destory the horrible force nature tried to throw at them, and slowly will become a myth.

what if you were on the losing side of a war and everyone thought you are the one who started it?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Then you would be on the verge of being violently assassinated.

What if reality as we know it is actually an infinitely complex computer program, and the only people who know about it are locked up in asylums because we didn't believe them?

then i wouldn't care about it

what if

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: Silverline
He didn't beleive in the whole spontaneous combustion phenomenon, but I showed him your puddle and he soon realised that it actually had happened.

UMMM... you do realize that spontaneous combustion is when you randomly catch on fire, not blow up do you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I wouldn't be alive.

What if 'I feel beautiful'.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Then I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

What if  :whoa: didn't exist anymore?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Then you wiuldn't use it in your question.
What if a everyone married SKUNKS?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'd dread the honeymoon action.

What if you saw your dad in a microwave?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
i'd click the buttons and watch the popping  :twisted:

what if you forgot where your head is?

Rep:
Level 102
I'd be very ashamed of myself.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF CRAKEYE SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN ZOMG
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
either find a new forum or a new mmorpg to play...

what if blaze really was the best rpg maker? (his skils would still be the same, the others would just become worse)

that would be the end of the rpg genre

what fi making an rpg would hurt?