RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Signature And Avatar Rating

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
RESIZABLE!!!  :lol:
8/11
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Da fuq!? Again i'm sure Pacman already stated this obvious fact!? and wow you changed your sig and avatar..... The other was alot better -10/10

If you don't want your avatar critiqued, stop posting here. It's a pretty simple concept.

Crow, you get a 6/10. Not terrible, but I'm not really a fan of screenshots as avatars.

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
No, my avatar doesn't matter, I was just saying that QUIT STATING THE FUCKIN OBVIOUS! I accept all criticism.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
No, my avatar doesn't matter, I was just saying that QUIT STATING THE FUCKIN OBVIOUS! I accept all criticism.

Your avatar is simply annoying there is no guide putting it in the RMRK place it just clashes as a result
your signature is in a pointless spoiler because nothing is being spoiled its out of place and worthless to start, nick cage isn't even a good meme to begin with so thus your just horrifying the entire purpose of its use, not to mention its not being used against anything or anyone you might as well have barney as your signature.

-4,000/900,000,000

Edit:
you changed it now it's worse just go die in a hole the whole point was to get it to fit properly in the avatar box and not look like you pulled it directly from google.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
not like yours is much better ya fuckin weirdo

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots

> I accept all criticism
Even obvious criticism is still criticism :-\

Crow - 6/10, I don't mind the screenshot avatar and it looks fairly nice for a 150x105 image, but your signature is terrible. Your spoiler about scripter sounds like you speak from experience, and you do not... "you have absolutely no idea what its like for a scripter to be working and so this is a task that you could not comprehend"... Implying that you do.
That WarCry thing is also an eyesore, I get that you're advertising and that you tried to make the colours blend with the colours of RMRK, but you and your crew should reconsider its appearance.

FireRain beat me D:<
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Resizeable +++   9.8/10   (uninformed criticism)

And actually the WarCry logo has nothing to do with RMRK color blending, if it was purple which i could do then yeah i guess so, but its kinda not purple, and  i have a similar experience and i kinda got the idea because of a pm on another Rm forum, but i still haven't found something to replace it with OK i have something to replace it with but not the time to type it out.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
it still looks like shit. worse logo i've ever seen. why is there no AA on it at all? the edges look like shit, the gradient is stupid and the drawing on the left of it is even worse.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
nice fucking avatar kid, what are you 11?

even crow's is better than yours and that's a god damn stretch

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Signature: 0/10

Picachu should not be like that even in a drunks world!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

If you keep posting here with the same / similar / still horribly sized avatar, you shouldn't expect anything other than the comments already given, especially considering the essay I wrote on that eyesore you planted 'neath your username.

Coincidentally, my opinion of Crow's set is more or less the same as Aco's.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Poorly cropped low-res of Aus, but I love the pun.

7/10, because it's funny.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
10/10

It's purdy. ;__;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
6/10
Pokemon X just doesn't seem like a good one, I don't even know where to find anything Directly related to the signature. I'ts just kind of out there without an explanation.

I google'd it and Simply i think Nintendo is a little late on making a Pokemon Game in 3D, The series is just over done.

You Avatar is kind of neat, And i can tell it's from Pokemon X from what I've seen.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I like 'em but both could look cleaner

7/10

What pun?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
6/10 for both of them. I think they look abit blurry.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
10/10 for the pair of them. Apollo Justice's game may not have gotten as much loving as it could have, but your setup there makes me feel like going back and giving it another playthrough.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
10/10

Really digging it, man. The image your sig links to is cool, too (what's it supposed to mean?).

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

What pun?

It's upside down.

6/10
Pokemon X just doesn't seem like a good one, I don't even know where to find anything Directly related to the signature. I'ts just kind of out there without an explanation.

I google'd it and Simply i think Nintendo is a little late on making a Pokemon Game in 3D, The series is just over done.

You Avatar is kind of neat, And i can tell it's from Pokemon X from what I've seen.

crow5der2kool4pokemon apparently.

on topic, SJR: the avatar is nice, but the signature just seems like there's a lot of empty space and even though it's clearly from the same source, disconnected somehow.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
Avy: 0/10 - Cheap ass type advantage. Stoopid fire types, with their fire and what not. Type discrimination aside, 10/10.

Sig: Did you make that? 10/10 regardless.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.