RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Signature And Avatar Rating

Rep:
Level 91
*walks back slowly*
silver i don't know if you noticed but you got a 3 years old girl doll on your bad and at your age that's plain sick.

ok enuf talking bout that...
no one wanna give me opinions on my horribly self-made ava? ><
i spent like 8 minutes on it.. ><
holy shit my sig was big!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Lol it's only there so I could take a photo of it :|

I can't turn down gifts

So a nude fox/woman hybrid rubbing herself with a towel is fine but the second I whip out the PPG sig it's sacrilige? :P

It looks...rushed. :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
pfft everyone is a credit -.-
lol gotta love being the only one that makes his own ava/sig from 100% nothing

hmm so how bout my new one? (old ava moved to siggy)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Cool sig.
8/10.
Tha avv kinda...stupid...but i give you 7/10.
15/20.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
blood,wolves,dark thats a 10/10 right there
WTF im going to crack that egg! 2/10 eggs are old....

RATE MY PUNY ANIMATED SIGGIES AND AVIES

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Quote from: Silverline
I'll tell you what I think after you give me your pixel font :P

I can't find a decent one anywhere =(

sure ill give it to you, ill pm the link right now. but i still havent gotten my sig rated yet  :| .

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
fayt leingod rulez! so ill give u a 8/10

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

The top one uses the diagonal line thing which I really don't like :roll: but otherwise is fine. The bottom one is kinda empty I guess. Basically I'd mix the two to get the best effect.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
rate me! (hey cloud may i have font too?)

Rep:
Level 102
Well I hven't gotten a PM yet. He might as well just put it on rapidshare or something and post the link.
bringing sexy back

lol sorry i got side tracked and for no apparent reason made my self another, just to add to my collection. err anyways i pmed it to you guys and in a minut ill post the new sig i made.

Edit: Here it is:

Rep:
Level 91
Sigs:
Cloud Master: Thumbs up
Silverline: No thumbs
Dr_Swordopolis: Thumbs down

Rep:
Level 89
blueXx  avatar: 7/10
           banner 7/10

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
serpent's avatar: 7/10 i like the shade of orange

mine is made 100% by me and changes throughout the year i have it in 6 different colors and 2 seasonal designs which ill only bring out when it is that season

if you didnt know the symbol means infinity

Rep:
Level 97
michael xp....you rated a powerpuff girl over this
you have serious issues

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dr. Swordopolis(OR WHATEVER!)

Avv- 5/10. It's just....WHATEVER!
Sig- 9/10. I like the WHATEVER movie and the 2 guys dancing, but i don't like that chinese warrior middle part!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
HOW about meh new avvy?

Rep:
Level 97
5l-l007 73l-l G00l\l135!!! :twisted:
lol your avy is awesome ten outta ten
and to the various people that rated me they have obviously not trad 8 bit theatre so... 8 bit theatre

OMFG NEW SIGGY RATE IT!

Rep:
Level 91
lol check my new ava, first not-made-by-me avatar i used Xx

Rep:
Level 97
does she keep bombs in her shoe?7/10 cuz the exploding ship doesnt fit in to well
oh and rate my siggy plz!

Rep:
Level 91
yeah i know but it made me smile when i first saw it, look at their shocked faces  :^^:

shame whoever made it is an idiot that can't resize though >>

nice siggy btw

Rep:
Level 97
tyvm i like when stuff goes boom

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well now rate my sig.
You may all like my ava, try my sig. I took the ava on Feinstin's dare.
Ps. This is the 2nd post of my dare out of 20.
What should I call him, Appy? (JK)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I have attention problems.
How about my avy?

Found it on the web about a year ago, and I still don't know what the japanese says.
"...because, you know, whatever."

OKay. Ignore my advertising sig. Can someone rate my cloud sig and avy?