RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Signature And Avatar Rating

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
Sephi avy-9/10 reminds me of chocobo mix cept its the other way around lol

tsuno-avy-6/10 facemaker gets kinda old after awhile...
         sig-nothing original cept the Welcome Back Sir Vailhor thing you HAD well if i rate that id give it 8/10 its pretty good assuming you didnt take an image click sharpen edges and add text

lol thanks. But zxmelee made the welcome back sir vailhor sig.

and if you check the url, you'll see I was the one to make the rmxp legal user bar lol.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
oh...well a monkey could make the welcome back thing (im not saying it didnt look good) and since you made the legal rmxp bar and you set the trend ill give you a 8/10 for ur sig lolz i know it stays the same (pwnage)

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Your avy and sig are great even thou the text is sometimes hard to understand.  So i'm rating you 9/10.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Heh.  Fable.  Evil.  Heh.  Plus bonus points for being from the midwest! 8.6/10

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blasted-redoubt(or whatever!)
Sig-
6/10.
I didn't get it and i think God is there.(but let's not fight and change the topic)
9/10-I like the person.

Total-
15/20. Not bad.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Blasted_Redoubt:

Sig: 9/10... funny stuff, I love those Burger King commercials, and that just makes it funnier.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
avycool never heard of though
6/10
sig-lol get a job,also what website is the zelda thing from i forget...
8/10

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I didn't want my avatar/sig rated, but whatever, lol.

www.lunaticgaming.net

Someone's making a remake of Ocarina Of Time in ZeldaMaker, and it looks amazing. You can download a demo there.

Ahem, um... back to topic...

DR. SWORD:

A: 7/10

S: 8/10

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
C'mon, i changed my ava.
Rate it.
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Oh, really cool, 9/10!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks.
Ramiro-
avv-8/10, It looks small and cute,
Sig- 8/10- I like it a lot!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Nightwolf:

avatar: really nice,dark and scary 9/10

sig: n/a lets just wait until it hatches  :wink:

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
sig- 7/10 the middle sybol is cool but the letters just don't fit right.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
ok i just made my new avi and i also have made a new sig about the 3 games im currently making (one of them is one i was working on while i was away) in my sig of my fave monsters

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Sigs not appearing but av-
7/10, little big and blurr! not so clear!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
sig-1/10 to many people have that.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
.... your telling me people have in there sigs the names of my games im making :| . its under the guild pic :|

Rep:
Level 97
He means the egg in Nightwolf's sig.

Rep:
Level 91
ok i made my self a new avi, its got Jamie & Dragon (2 major people in E-moon)

i know its a bit big but its the smallest i could get it with out it looking all blury and the text all crap.

Rep:
Level 91
my new ava is here to prove once more, if you are too lazy to do any god damn useful avatar, you are probably me.
holy shit my sig was big!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
AFTER CUTTING OUT carefully, here is my new av/sig combo.

OMG.

Both of them total out at just over 11kb. SMALLEST_AVSIG_EVER
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
8/10 for both. nice.

anyways i got 2 new sigs. please dont decrease the rating because they are similar, thats not fair. rate them on how nicely they were done.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'll tell you what I think after you give me your pixel font :P

I can't find a decent one anywhere =(
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
lol silver aren't you a little too old for that ava/sig combo?
or maybe you just get turned on by badly drawen 3 y/o girls ><
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 102
http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=00004145tw.jpg
I guess I should add that neither were bought by me by the way, they were both gifts :? . Nothing wrong with Bubbles though
bringing sexy back