RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Eye of the tiger (COMPLETE)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
LOL, this is good for a laugh, it should have a re-make some day...6/10 (It crashed after the demon a billion times, nice pbj song)

~Winged

Could you tell me the error message if there was one?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Yes i already told you that..
When the demon is on the kings chair and then talk to him it crashes :S

But it's a great game !!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It seems like when people make an okay game when they try to make a game it's lame. But when someone makes a crappy game with bad grammer it's great! lol

Rep:
Level 88
You should charge money for something of this quality O.o

Rep:
Level 102
You should charge money for something of this quality O.o
lol, I know. I payed 99 cents for that MP3 too.

Rep:
Level 88
Yo Dawg
Ending EPIC! everything else sucks
Projects:
:)

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, I'm thinking about making an Eye Of The Tiger 2.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
jesus. . .worst 10 minutes of my life BUT FUDGING EPIC ENDINGZ
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 102
Try the sequal.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
lolwtfrolfemobishbbq !!!!
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
LOL, this is good for a laugh, it should have a re-make some day...6/10 (It crashed after the demon a billion times, nice pbj song)

~Winged

Could you tell me the error message if there was one?

Whoa sorry, I didn't know you asked a question. It was a box titled error but no text was inside the box, only an Ok button. It happens a lot to me, but no1 else. Could be the computer's problem, not your game's.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
How ace can you get?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
this game could be a pretty sweet game (playing as a tiger n' all). you should make it a real game

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Hmm... that would kinda spoil the idea I think...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It freezes and crashes at the demon T_T And nice game. :D

Rep:
Level 87
I cant download it but it seems cool hmmmmm............My game sucks :'( ;9 :-[ >:( :( :P
You think so?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
What a crappy game...  :D

Rep:
Level 102
Are you kidding? Look at the comments.

*"Download..." "..play it" Blizzard
*"Best.." "..ever" Snailer
*"This in my opinion could be the best game ever made" Irockman1
*"This game is EPIC!" Purifier
*"What thr hell" Nouman6
*"A masterpiece in the history of mankind."Reives
*"You should charge money for something of this quality" Yami
*"Ending EPIC" SuperJake
*"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy
*""There's an old...saying in Tennessee...I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says Fool me once...(3 second pause)... Shame on...(4 second pause)...Shame on you....(6 second pause)...Fool me...Can't get fooled again." George W Bush

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Teh linkie is broken :(  Was told to take peak at this game for some ideas on my own game...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Teh linkie is broken :(  Was told to take peak at this game for some ideas on my own game...

... ideas from this game...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

... ideas from this game...

Yeah...that's a don't.

OK.  Confusion.  I am not going to rip-off anyones coding or anything.  I am just trying to learn and I'm the type who needs more than just to read a bunch of text and screenshots.  I do better if I see what happens when something is done a certain way...
And that makes no sense at all.  Also, nevermind about the link bveing broken.  I hate megaupload for this reason.  When I first tried to get the game, it said the file did nto exist.

But, take comfort in the fact that I do not take from people.

When I'm done, you'll see ;)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
OK.  Confusion.  I am not going to rip-off anyones coding or anything.  I am just trying to learn and I'm the type who needs more than just to read a bunch of text and screenshots.  I do better if I see what happens when something is done a certain way...
And that makes no sense at all.  Also, nevermind about the link bveing broken.  I hate megaupload for this reason.  When I first tried to get the game, it said the file did nto exist.

But, take comfort in the fact that I do not take from people.

When I'm done, you'll see ;)

Lol, why would you want to try and take examples from it?  :tpg:
What kind of game are you making?

Well, right now, it has no plot... just hack'n'slash.  I'm looking to have a character generation system when it starts up like most other RPGs I play...  and if that is all successful...  leveling...  fights...  just pointles violence and gorre kind of thing.  Who knows...  maybe I'll include a plot.

Anyway.  Somone in another thread pointed me to this game.  If I can get ANYthing from any game it would be helpful.

Never done this kind fo thing before and never coded anything before so...  yeah...  we'll see how it goes.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Then don't use this game. This game is just for larfs.