RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wii Codes

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well? Do you have one? I'll post mine sometime tomorrow, my mother is trying to get some sleep now.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'll post mine once I buy a Nintendo USB connector.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Nintendo has amazing potential for 3 things on the Wii.

1. Adult Games.

2. Lawsuits and Damage fees

3. Making you look like a total asshole while you try and execute motion-controlled cheats on the main screen of any given game, messing up 9 out of 10 times.

...not to say I dont like the Wii, i just dont have one.

And wait, do you mean codes as in like...cheat codes? there are websites for that stuff ya know.

edit: No, you meant friend code, like on the DS, right?

Im so confused.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Friend code, as in the same type of thing for DS.  and you dont look like an asshole if you just use your wrist, which is much easier.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Nintendo has amazing potential for 3 things on the Wii.

1. Adult Games.

2. Lawsuits and Damage fees

3. Making you look like a total asshole while you try and execute motion-controlled cheats on the main screen of any given game, messing up 9 out of 10 times.

...not to say I dont like the Wii, i just dont have one.

And wait, do you mean codes as in like...cheat codes? there are websites for that stuff ya know.

edit: No, you meant friend code, like on the DS, right?

Im so confused.

There are no cheats activated by moving your Wii remote. Wii is the best console out there. And my wrist strap replacment just came in. It won't break.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Thanks for the support rockman.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wtf? i never said I dont like the Wii, in fact, i agree with you, I was just making a few points about SOME of its users.

It was a joke.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
My Metroid Prime friends code is in my sig ^^ :D