RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Black

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I don't usually play FPS's, but Black was reccomended to me by a friend of mine, so I got it. It is pretty awesome so far.

Anyone else played it?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes...I talked about it on the irc a while ago...it is a great game, great grafics, weapons, but one problem....its short! I beat it very quick.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
I heard the last level takes over an hour on the hardest setting...is this true?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no, actaully...come to think of it I forgot wtf it was...if you end up in a lunch room type area with two bunkers and a whole buch of enimies...use the staircase on the right or left...dont stay on the groud, it took me 20 mins to beat that.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, I learned around the...second or third time I got slaughtered: Don't stay still.

I only played for about thirty minutes though. ;D It's late here.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's just like every other FPS, minus the one thing that makes FPS games fun: multiplayer.

Rep:
Level 96
Why can't they make another game like 007?

Rep:
Level 91
It's just like every other FPS, minus the one thing that makes FPS games fun: multiplayer.

I gotta agree with you there that's the main reason I play FPS games is so I can do it against other people because we all know bots usually suck.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the 007's have started to go DOWNHILL, they are getting really gay as they make more.

Rep:
Level 96
OOP, I mean Goldeneye. The newer ones are seriously pretty gay.

Rep:
Level 91
I enjoy "From Russia With Love" But its a TPS  instead of a FPS.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
OOP, I mean Goldeneye. The newer ones are seriously pretty gay.

lol, k. ya, goldeneye kicked ass, hell I still play it when people come over.

Rep:
Level 96
I wish I still had it, and a working N64...SURE I can play on my comp, but it's just not the same...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
for some reason....I dont remember using a gun  ??? all I remember is running around and paying mines and using my watch.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The only FPS games I can play anymore are physics oriented, hl2, dm, gmod.  stuff like that, once you play that its not as fun to go and play halo.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
My step-dad owns Black. It's a great game.
I do my best to beat every level perfectly.

I play on hard and try to kill EVERYONE in the level as well as get ALL of the side-objectives completed.

(I want that last difficulty soooo bad!)

But LOL, I'm stuck on the second level, can't figure out where the heck I'm going before I reach the border.... which I STILL haven't passed without dying.

Well, I've passed it, just haven't gotten far after that xD.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
I not used to this kind of game it was tough because I was use to FF12.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL I had the game out for 14 days so they charged me fifty bucks. It's gonna get taken off, because it's totally gonna get returned, but it's still pretty lol.