RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey Y'all

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Teh Vibrative Mass
My names Vibrative Mass, but you can abbreviate my name to VM if you really want to.
I have been using RPG Maker for quite a while and quite frankly im bored with it now and have moved onto more advanced Game Design like GML etc.
But I do have limited Photoshop skills, and I am quite the mapper in both RMXP and RM2K3.
Just thought i'd look for an RPG Maker forum to try out some other peoples creations and help out wherever possible.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Sup guy?

Welcome to the forums! I do graphics too, sprites mostly.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
My names Vibrative Mass, but you can abbreviate my name to VM if you really want to.
I have been using RPG Maker for quite a while and quite frankly im bored with it now and have moved onto more advanced Game Design like GML etc.
But I do have limited Photoshop skills, and I am quite the mapper in both RMXP and RM2K3.
Just thought i'd look for an RPG Maker forum to try out some other peoples creations and help out wherever possible.

I'd love to see an example of your awesome maps.

Rep:
Level 91
Does your name sound nasty or is it just me?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome dude.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
Does your name sound nasty or is it just me?

LOL I heard that too.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome VM
Very Manly.
Very Mature
Voodlooms of Moodlooms

Sweet.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
(I don't think think the vibrative mass is coming back.)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's also entirely possible that he has a life, and isn't sitting on his ass on a Saturday night like us losers.

Rep:
Level 96
YOU SHUT UP. TRUTH IS A POWERFUL AND MEAN THING TO SPREAD AROUND.

*cries like a circus bitch*

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
You know it's technically tomorrow in England so you can get away with coming into IRC.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL

My mother said I can tomorrow by her time- after I fall asleep and wake up.