RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Ugly background to objects...

Rep:
Level 88

How can I fix that?

And I have another question: I'm using the "Dark Forest" tileset, so how can I get houses/boats ect, to use?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 09:47:19 PM by Blizzard »

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
its called layers lol. have the grass and bottom things on the first layer, trees and flowers on the second layer, say anything above those trees or flowers on the third layer. also check out some of the map tutorials to properly understand layers, and effective mapping.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Import the tileset again, but before you say ok, click the white part of it in the preview window. Also, right click the shadows under the trees.

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
As for the second question - you can't. You see, what's on tileset - you can use it. If you want to use more than what is on the tileset, you have to merge two tilesets (or more) using program like Photoshop.

Then you have to go to the database under tilesets, load the new tileset and carefully select passability, priority, etc.

Then load it into a map or start a new map with this new tileset.

SEARCH the web for tilesets, people are merging them.

Rep:
Level 88
I was wandering what layers were for...

Thanks for the help.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
Import the tileset again, but before you say ok, click the white part of it in the preview window. Also, right click the shadows under the trees.

That's bull.
ALL HAIL ME™

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Yeah, lol! He didn't even took a look at the screenshot. The tileset at the left is obviously correctly set up. I should add a [RESOLVED] to the topic title...
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96

That's bull.
Yeah, lol! He didn't even took a look at the screenshot. The tileset at the left is obviously correctly set up. I should add a [RESOLVED] to the topic title...

What?

Did you look at the editor window? There's a white block around all of the trees, so I assumed that was the problem. What the fuck guys?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
arrow is 100% right, its all the transparency on import, notice how one is fixed...that cuz he put a fucking tile over it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
Arrow is not right. You could tell frm the TRANSULANT shadows ON the white border that it WAS set. Apart from that, you could see in the editopr that LAYER 1 was active.
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 96
Who says he had dimming activated on the other layers? And how can you tell that it is translucent if in fact, that is exactly what it looks like on the tileset? But it doesn't matter, apparently the problem has been solved, and does not require furthre debate on our parts.

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
You started the 'further' debate yourself. How hyppocrit  ;9 And did you never tried to import a tileset wrong, you wil see the difference immideatly when seeying this image.

;8
ALL HAIL ME™

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Morrowind, upload the tileset and/or link it here.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
You started the 'further' debate yourself. How hyppocrit  ;9 And did you never tried to import a tileset wrong, you wil see the difference immideatly when seeying this image.

;8

Er...I didn't blame you, I take full responsibility. (Though you did say I was spouting bullshit) I'm just saying that at this point it's spam.