RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Predictions for 2007

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I love reading these at the start of the year... Half of em never come to pass... but it's fun reading...

http://www.levi-tarot.co.uk/9.html

I mean here's my Fav...LOL (Every year so far has been predicted to be the END of the World)

Some other websites are predicting 2007 will be the first year of the end days.

A site called Vulcan, Comets and the Impending Catastrophe expects a comet impact Feb 2007, based partly on a theory about a large object that orbits the Sun but which has not yet been properly observed (also known as planet X).
An extract from the 2000 paper:
"The two other papers offered on this web site offer evidence of the causal agent of these events, our Sun's dark companion star. It generates two separate comet swarms (each orbiting the Sun about every 3,353 years) that orbit 180° out of phase. They alternately threaten Earth for about a hundred year period every 1500 to 1700 years. One of these swarms appears to have passed Earth about 1500 years ago, registering impacts around 440 AD and 534 AD. The impending threat is from several closely spaced comet clusters contained within the second of these swarms. The composite threat scenario indicates that a comet - Earth impact may first occur around 2006/7. An estimated one-kilometer diameter comet fragments into about a dozen major pieces along a 1,700 mile-long path from France to Israel. A second, and more deadly impact, may occur in the Southern Hemisphere less than a decade later. Impacts from fragments of a larger comet, or ones on a more vertical trajectory, may then occur. Both events catch most of humanity by surprise as our current habitat and political structure is swept away. Ultimately, they may cause the death of the bulk of mankind by relocation trauma, insurrection, thirst and starvation. Humanity may then be painfully returned to one of an Ice Age culture thereby greatly limiting the extent and capability of our civilization."

The Armageddon Online website suggests a date of 2007 for the start of the Armageddon War; based on scriptural arguments.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Why these dark predictions.

I predict that 2007 will be a wonderful year with many enjoyable experiences and loads of love for all of us at RMRK!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Here's What I predict...

The Ford Reflex will be given the go-a-head and I will get approved Finance  ;8

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the year I start driving..=]
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I will become god-like famous and own that car posted above.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
The Mayan calender ended in 2007, with nothing but what appeared like a red moon.  Many dooms-day theorists believe this to be an apocalypse theory that goes along with the comet-theory.

Of course, we all know that the true reason 2007 should be feared is because of Solivon (stasiosis), the second sign of the apocalypse.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I predict that, at some time this year, I will finally throw away the spoiled rotten food in my refrigerator...

I'll probably make DragonMagna do it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
The Mayan calender ended in 2007, with nothing but what appeared like a red moon.  Many dooms-day theorists believe this to be an apocalypse theory that goes along with the comet-theory.

This always confused me since the Mayans predicted the end of the world to be Dec. 21 2012. Or was it Dec. 12? Pretty sure it was 21.

Anyway, all the end-of-the-world nonsense is getting old.
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah, come on, we still have 6 years to the end of the world. Stop being so silly.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Lol.

These things take time.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I predict that I will grow one year oldejgt.adherjklohaocjk.scdnhsl;akghfdhd.sbjkhfhio;werhgl.ckjdh gkhkghadflya;gdukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

*Thought: fuck I just died*

Looks like my prediction won't go to plan.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
A GHOST ON THE INTERNETZ!? =O
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
At least a ghost on the web would be original.

I say we're all gonnd die in like 3 minutes. Prepare yourself. :=
I don't fear death. Do you?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
just the part of it that involves me dying...
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Here's my prediction for '07: I will accomplish nothing in it.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah, come on, we still have 6 years to the end of the world. Stop being so silly.
Actually it would be five years, unless you posted that in 06. They're never wrong. ;8

I predict I'll age another year and become even more depressed about growing old, and I'm only 18. How fun....

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I'll turn 16. I bet that happens this year.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
betcha i pass my driving test...

meh...the americans have it easy...
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
My predictions are.. I will pass Drivers Ed., I won't fall below a C in school (Haha.. Thats gonna be hard >_>) AND I'll have a kick ass game by the end of summer if not sooner.

If all else fails the world could come to a end.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
The last one sounds like fun. But before the world ends, I got some stuff to do...