RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you read Abduction to the 9th Planet?

Poll

Have you read Abduction to the 9th Planet?

Yes
No

Rep:
Level 88
I was wondering if anyone has read the book:
Abduction to the 9th Planet, by Michel Desmarquet
Did you believe it?

I believe what it talks about and believe what happened to Michel was true. And even if it wasn't, it was still a good read lol ;D

Did you know that scientists have or are invented/ing a machine that can create water from air? They based it off of his descriptions. This could mean that his journey was real, and when you sit and think about it, it isn't really as hard as you would think to create water out of air, THINK H2O...

Tell me your thoughts about the book if you have read it. :)

Rep:
Level 88
Did you know that scientists have or are invented/ing a machine that can create water from air? They based it off of his descriptions. This could mean that his journey was real, and when you sit and think about it, it isn't really as hard as you would think to create water out of air, THINK H2O...

So I guess you've never heard of condensation?

Rep:
Level 88
Well it is a great idea for countries like Australia that are seriusly lacking water and can't get rain, of course, there is a chemical they can fly into the clouds to force it to rain but our governments too stupid to think of that lol :D

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well it is a great idea for countries like Australia that are seriusly lacking water and can't get rain, of course, there is a chemical they can fly into the clouds to force it to rain but our governments too stupid to think of that lol

What Chemical is that then ?

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
I'm not sure what it's name is, (Could probably find it on Google) but there use to use it years ago, but stopped it for some reason. They still do it in a town in Tasmania. They use to go up in aeroplanes and deposit it in the clouds. Where I live, we desperately need water. It's below 30% in the reservoirs. :o

Rep:
Level 88
It' called "cloud seeding" and it's still used in plenty of places.

Rep:
Level 88
That's right! :D I knew it was called something like that. Thanks for reminding me! I just wish they would send some here! >:(

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

So I guess you don't know "air" is O2 while the "air that can condensate" is H2O, just at a higher temperature. ::) It's steam, not air that can condensate. ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88

So I guess you don't know "air" is O2 while the "air that can condensate" is H2O, just at a higher temperature. ::) It's steam, not air that can condensate. ::)

I know that, and I know that when he said "air" he only meant gases which are present in out atmosphere, such as water vapor.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I guess that's ok.
I think the abduction an idiotic idea. I mean it were 9 planets our entire life and now that. What's the main condition Pluto doesn't fullfil so it can't be considered a planet?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 03:20:47 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I believe what it talks about and believe what happened to Michel was true. And even if it wasn't, it was still a good read lol ;D

I am starting to think that reading shouldn't be as high a priority as we make it in our school systems. Kids need to learn how to tell the difference between fact and fiction before we let them start reading.

Rep:
Level 88
I guess that's ok.
I think the abduction an idiotic idea. I mean it were 9 planets our entire life and now that. What's the main condition Pluto doesn't fullfil so it can't be considered a planet?

Pluto (and other dwarf planets) have not cleared their orbit, which is shared with other objects.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ah, I see. Thanks. :) They should have done it way earlier if that is so. :( Well, at least someday when I am old and nearly dead, I can tell my grandchildren:

Quote from: Me in 60 years
You know... When I was young... We have had 11 planets! Or was it 9...? Anyway, they hav launched a big rocket and blasted one into pieces. Then there were only 10 left! Or was it 8...?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 02:17:51 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore. :(
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
They would have to use the humidity in the air.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Read about Nikola Tesla.

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
Read about Nikola Tesla.

Are you fucking serious? Nikola Tesla is like a human Area 51.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What does that mean?