RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lore Online

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Hey, I'm making an MMORPG using a program called Eclipse. I'm using only RMXP RTP style graphics. It's still REALLY early in developement, but I'm not giving up. Oh, and one of the features I'm including is a paperdoll system (a paperdoll system changes what your character looks like depending on what you have equiped, for any of you who don't know). Please let me know if any of y'all might want in on the developement. The script used for this program looks almost exactly the same as the scripts in RMXP, and I'll send a copy of the scripts to any of you scripters that want in.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think this section is for rmxp games, I think games made with any other program goes somewhere else.

Alright, first of all, good luck and best wishes. Second of all, I like the "paperdoll" system, sounds sweet!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Cool i like the paper idea
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I've used Eclipse and I'm wondering how you plan to use a paper doll system in Eclipse...The scripting is different from RMXP. RMXP uses Ruby while Eclipse uses Visual Basic.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
The newest versions of Total Eclipse include options to add paperdoll to your games, that's why I choose to use Eclipse. I thought that Eclipse used RUBY because the scripts looked kinda the same, I didn't know for sure.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!

Rep:
Level 89
I suggest you start your project. If you actually get it working, I might help you out.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I'm waiting to get my new computer before I get started with this, but I'll let you know when I get started.

Rep:
Level 89
My suggestion is don't even try to start this until you are ready to 'start'

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yeah, I was expecting to get my new computer within the next few weeks, but it's starting to look like I might be getting as late as the start of summer.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You can't use RTP on MMORPG's from what I've heard.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I'm not using the RTP itself, just graphics from the RTP.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!

Rep:
Level 88
Hey
first i wish ya good luck with the project.
second , building an online game isnt easy , you need server ( good one , even if its RPG maker ) and alot of
time.

so think well before doing this.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I moved the post
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
bumpity bump bump bump

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!