RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Death Messages

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
This is real simple, and if you tell me where to look I'll do it myself. It's for my RTP Package.

You know how RMXP makes the characters perform certain actions when they die, right? Well, I want to alter that somewhat. All I want is to make a message box that say the following:

\face["hero's-name"facedead] "hero's-name" has been overloaded!

That way, it'll show a picture, and a death message.

Also, it would be nice if it could display special messages for when they attack, like it would check which character, then it would say something along the lines of the following. For instance, if Zero was attacking:

\face[zeroface] Zero attacks with his sabre!

Whoever helps me out here, I owe you one.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
This is for the DBS right?

I'll give it a shot later this week.

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I'm actually using a script for the battle system. The reason I didn't mention that was because I lack a fullly-functional brain in my skull. I found the script here, but I don't feellike searching for it again so I copied it to note pad and attached the fucker. ;D I also attached the version of the sdk I'm using, it was required for one of the other scripts I think.

Err, wait a minute...since when do I need the friggin' sdk? Forget that part.

EDIT: bump

EDIT:
All script and tutorial work is postponed until the release of Mortuus Concordia.

That being said, I'm going to have to assume he can't help me at the moment. :( Anyone else that can help me? Like I said, I am totally willing to do this myself, just tell me what I need to mess with.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 06:46:53 PM by Blizzard »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Boah, that was a triple post, A1. :o
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
I KNOW! It's like, people are ignoring my topics lately...I thought you were supposed to be able to bump every two days, sorry...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You can bump every 24 hours. But just editing the last post if it's yours will also bump it.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
...OHHHHHHHH...