RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do you rip from game boy games?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i keep needing resources from game boy advance games and have to either post here and wait or search for them. i am aware of visual boy advance's features that can rip the map etc. bu i am not sure how to use them.

are there any tutorials anywhere?

are there any tools that might help me?

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
well i dont know about tutorials for ripping n junk, but if you want to rip things i usually edit the visible layers on the screen so that the whole background is black then printscreen the character. you could also just search online for the images youre looking for, since a lot of people rip images for you anyways.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I think its partly done by Roms GBA roms that would be.
But that's ILLEGAL :o

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
yes i am aware of print screen but that is difficult especially when trying to capture every frame of an animation. i once came across a tool that could do it for me but i have since lost it to a change in computers.

i am also aware of roms being illegal but that does not bother me

Rep:
Level 88
I dont know how to solve your problem,
But I once read that it was ok to have a Rom as long as you deleted it after 24hrs had passed
 :police:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i found a program called animget or somthing like that it captures frames from gba roms

thanks for your help