RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2hr Downtime

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Sorry about that, not sure what happened there =0. (I'm going off to read over the logs after this post).

I couldn't connect to the machine to reboot it myself, so I had to get in touch with the guys at the datacenter to get them to do it, which is why it took a little longer to get back up.

!~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
What caused it? Do you know yet?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
It had to be those junkies... you know the ones I'm talking about...

________________ [/spam]

That's interesting. Maybe the network just got overloaded or just decided to screw up.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Must be. Or it acually is the junkies.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
yeah, all the computers think it's the year 7,000,002 so they crashed.

Ok, I still dont get the whole 2k thing. Why would it mess up the computers? I just set my computer's date thing to the year 1000 and nothing happned...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 09:52:35 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
yeah, all the computers think it's the year 7,000,002 so they crashed.

Ok, I still dont get the whole 2k thing. Why would it mess up the computers? I just set my computer's date thing to the year 1000 and nothing happned...

Mine still works  :-\

But I bought it 4 months ago..
So it's pretty new

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
http://www.penny-arcade.com/2007/01/01

You may wish to direct yourself to the last newspost. I feel it has relevance to this subject.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Whoops! Sorry about that, everybody got reset to the default (light) theme. (only people who were using the dark theme would have noticed anything) - just change it back, sorry about that.

[edit] also, both themes are fixed, personal text / karma labels atc appear on new lines ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
A bit more downtime today, kernel patching ~

The following servers will be restarted to apply an emergency kernel upgrade. This is being performed to prevent server lock-ups and downtime.

sc-smv1278
sc-smv1300
sc-smv1335
sc-smv1371
sc-smv1377
sc-smv1673
sc-smv1786
sc-smv1866
sc-smv2105
sc-smv2460 ~me
sc-smv2586
sc-smv2777
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
<3

Especially, because it happened while I wasn't on.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!