RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can someone please do this for me?

Rep:
Level 88
Okay, so the characters I have in my head are the following-

Female, 16, orphan. Lost her parents when she was a baby. Has dark black/blue, (Asian) hair about to her waist, white skin, violet eyes and wears loose clothes with bits of material loose and flowing in the air, like ribbons etc.

Male, 15, child of wealthy, but arrogant man. Blonde hair to shoulder. Ocean blue eyes. Has tanned skin and wears expensive robes.

Male, 26, archaeologist, not well known but has his own ideas. Has chesnut hair colour that's wavy, but short, brown eyes, pale skin and wears loose cool clothing of dull colours.

Female, 30, mysterous lady found in their journeys. Has black eyes, black hair to waist, tanned skin and wears wealthy dresses.

Male, 31, trained spiritual leader. Has a very briht knowledgable face. Blonde hair that's straight and flows to waist in a plait, tanned skin, emerald green eyes and wears deep blue clothes that seem to have a lustrous glow on him.

Can some please attempt to draw these? Even if they are started and completed roughly, I can always go over and add. ;)

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
battlers? paper drawings? RMXP or 2003? please be specific.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
No. Cant be bothered. Joking.

I would, if I could. I think he ment paper drawings.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm sorry, I was in a rush when I typed it. Character sprites for XP. I also need crouching sprites and throwing sprites. :)