RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Just stopping by.

Rep:
Level 90
Ok well while i was bored and i googled somthing that brought up crankeye.I just thought id stop by a tell you how i was doing even thow you probley dont care or dont rember me.Everything is going great with wildinc.We got permission to have a game making club (pertty cool should be able to make more games that way).I still program a lot im vary fluent in c++ and some java.Lives good in highschool im the so called leader of the geekcore in my school(name givin to me by seniors).My site is down becuase im moving to a new server.So yeah thats what ive been up to.Peace

(just incase)
Just talking about what ive been up to.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
You have alot of posts. You just posted this?

Rep:
Level 90
lol I used to hang around here.A while ago I belive when it had its blue theme forgot what its called.Im suprised silverline or one of the other mods asnt said anything hhmmmmm been a while sence ive heard from them.I dought anyone rembers me.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
HACKER

Check out the dark theme I made, it's miles better than the light version in my opinion: http://rmrk.net/index.php?theme=11
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 10:15:45 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^^^'s right. I use the Dark Theme.

Rep:
Level 90
0_0 suprising in my part i was exspecting instant flame.Anyways the link didnt work.Im still in the hacker scene but  not much anymore no enemys nothing its just peachy on my part.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Hi RJ.

Your thread's in the wrong forum. :)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Edited my link

Actually, easier to just set it in your profile.
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
ZOMG WILDRJ! **Heart attack**

Rep:
Level 90
seriously i didnt think id be welcomed back.
Anyways a lots changed arlenreyb became a mod 0_0 thats crasy.
arlenreyb any new music?your site hasnt been updated in forever.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WB rj

(RMRK JOCKEY)
Joker.
Jojo.
Jingles

weeeee i know words
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
*deletes unneeded posts*

WB. Well you aren't new so my huge welcomes can't be used.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 90
75un0k|3773 | f0r 0n3 5upp0r7 1337 5p34k 83(u453 |7 |5 7h3 14n6u463 0f 7h3 |n73rn37.y35 |75 7ru3 | kn0w |75 h4rd 70 831|v3 |5n7 |7 4nyw4y5 | d0n7 1|k3 y0ur 5|6n47ur3.why d0 y0u h473 1337 50 mu(h |7 m4k35 7yp|n6 4 107 m0r3 f4573r.4150 7h|5 |5n7 4 f14m3 |m ju57 5h0w|n6 h0w | f|11 480u7 1337.

ummmm just incase for you non leet people.
(Tsunokiette i for one support leet speak becuase it is the language of the internet.yes its true i know its hard to belive isnt it anyways i dont like your signature.why do you hate leet so much it makes typing some words alot faster.Also this isnt a flame im just showing how i fill about leet.)

lets see lol means.
luaghing out loud = lol
id much rather type lol then type out luaghing out loud.

rolling on the floor luaghing = rofl
same thing id much rather type rofl.

some stuff isnt leet thow there is only a hand full off words that are actually leet.
This one isnt.
someone over shoulder = sos

this is not leet speak this was made by stupid little 11 year olds who are chatting and learned how to use abriviations.
i can type all the words that are actually 1337 and it be a short post.i can also type almost all the words that arnt leet thad be a long post.
just pointing out that FU isnt leet its just kids trying to get around cussword blocks.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 06:23:52 PM by wildrj »
Yay i got a zoo sort of