RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Some questions i want to ask

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I applauded you for that. I now dub thee, Sir Chaos of Al Gore!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ok i have some questions (and no offense to anyone.) As you know i'm nice and all. I hardly ever get angry (sometimes). but here's 2 question to ask you and please don't get mad i made this topic. one, If i didn't come to this forum. Would this forum be better or worst. and second, Do you want me here still or do you want me to leave and don't ever come back?

1: The fourum would be worse.
2: Stay, or I will hunt you down and kick your ass.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Also, I forgot to mention. Quit pulling a :dalton:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I miss Dalton. Almost as much as :shaft:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
If you miss him so, you'd give up the Highlander avatar for him.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Dalton or Shaft?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
no, dont be weird it would be dalShafton mcadaft  ;8
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 03:57:23 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Rep:
Level 96
dalft shafton mclaft migig chingin
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
This isn't Spam, guys. Quit with the dsfargeg.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
But I doubt Yossy will return, she prolly got jealos of Djang and Christina, lol.
What do they have that I would be jealous of?  <_<

BURN.