RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Some questions i want to ask

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Ok i have some questions (and no offense to anyone.) As you know i'm nice and all. I hardly ever get angry (sometimes). but here's 2 question to ask you and please don't get mad i made this topic. one, If i didn't come to this forum. Would this forum be better or worst. and second, Do you want me here still or do you want me to leave and don't ever come back?

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Is this because of this? :tpg:

If so, quit being dumb, it's just a silly award ::)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
It's not from the awards. It's just Like...no one likes me (I'm not saying anyone hates me but i can't tell if i'm hated or not.)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Making a thread about it and whining will only make it worse.
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I love you and wants you to have my babies!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
All 42 of them????
Are you sure?
Nah dont go, stay, be spontanious.
Its better If you just say the first thing that pops into youre mind.
It makes things funier.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
COD? I think your awsome! I have never said anything about you...or have I seen any trash being talked about you, please stay
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
COD? I think your awsome! I have never said anything about you...or have I seen any trash being talked about you, please stay

I know you aren't hating me. You're the only friend i have so far. The ONLY friend on Crankeye so far i can trust.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 05:43:19 AM by Chaos of Destruction »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
If you never came here, it would be no better, no worse. You haven't had a strong enough impact really to make a difference. Not that you couldn't mind you.

Also: Leave, stay... who cares? I can tell you that even if a prominent member leaves, no one would notice all that much. Yossy and Blizzard have been gone, I've been way less active.

Let's take a for instance:

If Zypher just left all of a sudden, never to return, and didn't tell anyone, no one would really care I think. Not because nobody likes him or anything, just because it's the internet and there's no reason to care. It would probably be at least a week before anyone even noticed he was gone, and then nothing would happen. We'd all move on. Same as if I left, even.

So who cares? If you think nobody likes you, then leave. This is the internet, you aren't obligated to stay where people don't like you, and you don't have to let them know you're leaving, just leave.

Anyway, can't say I feel sorry for you even if everyone here hated you. It shouldn't really matter. Why would you care what people you've never met think about you?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 07:08:30 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
OH, Dont say that HOTS, if you left, who's posts could I masturbate to?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 07:49:27 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
There's a whole internet out there to masturbate to. You need to broaden your horizons.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
I know, it's just that I've been hurt so many time, I need a stable relationship!

I loved you and you push me away!  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
if everyone didnt like you here then we wouldve been a lot ruder and called you a dumb noob very fast, and wouldve gotten rid of you. maybe you just need to participate in the intelligent debates n junk more, like become part of the community

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Halo is right if whats his name left nobody would notice. But I mildly disagree. Sometimes we do notice when prominent people leave. Oh like when mah daddy left... I miss mah daddy. Also If I remember right Bliz will come back, he's on holiday vacation or something. But I doubt Yossy will return, she prolly got jealos of Djang and Christina, lol. But seriously, If Zypher left I'd notice. Also I wander off for a few days alot, and I'm sure some one notices every time I do.

But yeah, I don't even remember the generic guy who started this post. It not his fault he has no personality. I mean look at Al Gore, he has no personality and he almost became president. So it's not a bad thing that whosit doesn't have a personality.

Rep:
Level 96
I noticed!

even ask Christina
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
ask me what??? ???

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Did boe notice that I wander off for a couple days every once in a while?

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Ok but i wanna know why i have a -3 in my reputation?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Because you're boring.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I didnt say anything bad, i dont HATE You.
But then i dont LIKE you.
So im nuetral...non allianced...

BUT MY DOG LOVES YOU! MARRY HIM!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I didnt say anything bad, i dont HATE You.
But then i dont LIKE you.
So im nuetral...non allianced...

BUT MY DOG LOVES YOU! MARRY HIM!

See? As ridiculous as this post is, this is how he avoids being tagged as boring.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Now see, if you've been around long enough, you MIGHT get not forgotten in the swampage of RMRK members. Hell I can name a hell long list of members ranging anywhere from MikeXP to Wouter to Gameshrk90, all who just disappeared.

But most have forgotten/or not even cared to know about these members, since with all that goes on at Crankeye at these points, no one cares or has time..
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Now see, if you've been around long enough, you MIGHT get not forgotten in the swampage of RMRK members. Hell I can name a hell long list of members ranging anywhere from MikeXP to Wouter to Gameshrk90, all who just disappeared.

But most have forgotten/or not even cared to know about these members, since with all that goes on at Crankeye at these points, no one cares or has time..

Yea...I believe everyone here is quite crazy. But i like it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hey Chaos of Al Gore, I AM A HIGHLANDER!

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Hey Chaos of Al Gore, I AM A HIGHLANDER!

Way to go. You go and pummel anyone that stands in your way.