RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Happy Newyear

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HAPPY NEW YEAR, BITCHES!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Gues what?

I AM STILL A HIGHLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
[quote author=arrowone link=topic=10621.msg134615#msg134615 date=1167567252
Who here has New Year's traditions?

My family usually opens a bottle of an alcoholic beverage. (I stick to cider, most alcoholic drinks don't taste so great to me.)
[/quote]

I have none, but yours sounds like fun.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
YOU'RE FROM THE FUTURE! IT'S STILL 2006 FOR ONE MORE HOUR! AH MAH GAH!

OK THEN BEND DOWN AND KISS MY BIG FAT SMELLY STINKING SEXY ASSSSSSSSSS

LOL IT BITES LOL
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 88
happy new year everyone, i hope you all have hangovers like mine!
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
YAAAYYY
Happy Newyear :D:D:D:D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Teh happy noo yeeeeer!

I AM A HIGHLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I was shocked to find it was 2007, I could swear that was last year... Every one thought I was making a drunk joke when I yelled out " 2008!!! Yeh! " but I was quite serious.

Me and my brother in law had a case of beer each... He still wanted to hold his new baby daughter during it... Oh and I don't get hang overs, hahahahahahahaha! * Points at you All *. I've had alcohol poisoning, but no hang overs  ;8