RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best New Music Video/Song

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
What do you think of these songs is the best new song to the charts?
"What a fine young lad!" "He is my daughter!" "And what a fine wife he'll make some lucky man!"

Rep:
Level 91
Mariah Carrey must stop making songs...they are awful...
and her acting skills are worse!
Why does she even bother?
Il fait chaud, hein?
Life is very much like a donut; round on the outside, and a hole in the inside.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Alakline Trio - time To Waste is much better than any of those up there  :P Greenday is alright its just really over played.

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Quote from: Wouter
Mariah Carrey must stop making songs...they are awful...
and her acting skills are worse!
Why does she even bother?

exactly dude

anyways, to me all those songs on the poll suck.  The best new music vid is B.Y.O.B from System of a Down.  But my favorite music video of all time is The Offspring's, Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

Rep:
Level 91
That one of System of a Down, is that that EXTREMELY hard rocking clip?
It is hardly on the telee here in the Netherlands, just some times on the radio...
Il fait chaud, hein?
Life is very much like a donut; round on the outside, and a hole in the inside.