RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mario and Luigi Partners in time

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Anyone have this game? It's Rpg game and humorous. This game ain't long long but it's long enough.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I bought it as a present for my little brother. He beat it in three days...T_T I played, and it was fun, but I couldn't really get into it. Probably because it was a handheld game, I have trouble sticking to those for some reason.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I bought it as a present for my little brother. He beat it in three days...T_T I played, and it was fun, but I couldn't really get into it. Probably because it was a handheld game, I have trouble sticking to those for some reason.

Did you get to the Hammer Bros yet?

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
3 days? did he play it 3 days straight no sleep? lol

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I have this game and I love it, I'm taking a "break" from my DS, though, I don't even remember what I did...  :-[
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I have it, Im stuck on the yoshi island part with the fire.

Havent played it for a while.