RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best Action Movie

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
What is your favorite action movie? Even if it isn't in the poll
"What a fine young lad!" "He is my daughter!" "And what a fine wife he'll make some lucky man!"

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
i actually think Balistic: Ecks vs Sever was the best, but out of those, i say Matrix Revaloutions

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Its gotta be The Matrix Revolutions. Though, I did like the first Matrix the best  :P

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
ya it was very classic thats my choice too.

Rep:
Level 91
I think all three matrix movies are good!
Il fait chaud, hein?
Life is very much like a donut; round on the outside, and a hole in the inside.

Should there even be a poll on this? i mean there have been SO many action movies out, anyways my favorite action movie is Scar Face
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

The best action (sci-fi) movie is the saga of Star Wars (use the force luke)
and may the force be with you all
Never Judge a book by it's cover or a game by it's graphics.

The new Mortal Kombat (chalkboard edition)

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Uh..dude...why have you revived a dead topic? No offense dude, but next time check the date differences.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Matrix revolutions rules!!!

Those walking robot things with the machine guns are sweet!
I want one for my birthday! :lol:
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?