RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Nightwolf couldve died

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I told you i'd be gone in my inactiveness period for some days.
So while returning snow fell...we decided to walk down,
As soon as we got out of our car...it skidded,,,badly..
if i was in...due to weight..maybe it wouldve fallen down the pit n all.

Thank God im Alive..
And merry christmas to all of you.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
wowzers scary :o i wont make the cheesy joke of wishing you were in the car when it fell, but i do wish paris hilton was in the car before it fell.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
wowzers scary :o i wont make the cheesy joke of wishing you were in the car when it fell, but i do wish paris hilton was in the car before it fell.

I agree  ;D

Anyway, welcome back, don't you ever go off without giving us all hugs and kisses again  ;D

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol sure  ::)
Anyways...just to tell you- The car did not fall...IT COULD HAVE if we were in...It was in the edge....
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
SHIT duder! Glad to see you are a live and well, would really have sucked if you died...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I feel loved.
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Nightwolf, Thor saved you. Because you kick ass.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

whoa what beef you have with paris hilton shes like the hottest girl ever

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P

whoa what beef you have with paris hilton shes like the hottest girl ever
omg i shud slap you right now

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
youre just jealou cuz youre not super smokin hot like her

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
youre just jealou cuz youre not super smokin hot like her

you have weird taste in women >.>
im learning how to make a game >.> takes a lot of reading

title: fantasy dreams:memories shadow
completion %: 0 >.> im still reading how to make a game

very true quotes :) especially the third one

"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"