RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Nigger.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I have more of a problem with the word "racist" than "nigger". Since when is different skin color enough to make you a separate race from someone? We're all human, and therefore, of the same race. Whoever decided that we're not is a total fuckhead. The use of the words "race" and "racist/racism" is more effective in pounding into peoples' skulls that we're different and not equal than nigger.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
That's what race means, dude. More than one definition. One is, obviously, humans as a whole. The other one is divided culturally, and with cultural differences there obviously comes physical differences. There's a German race, an Italian race, an African American race, etc...etc...

It's not so much about just the color of the skin. Saying that all Germans are jew murderers is just as "racist" as the whole nigger thing.

It comes with the territory, you know?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quoting myself from a post on another forum from a heated racism thread ~_~

Hey, The EL. You are a nigger.

I have totally gone and defined you. In one sentence, I've encapsulated your entire existence. Everything you've ever said and done to distinguish yourself as a unique, intelligent human being has been completely nullified and overwritten by my words. Nothing you ever say or do will again make a difference because you've empowered me with the ability to say who and what you are. My words are obviously far more potent than your own self-opinion, so I can say whatever I want about you and know that it will instantly be true. You are a nigger. I've said it again. I've further reinforced the entire essence of your being with a simple word.

Whenever you decide that words are meaningless and whenever you stop allowing the words of others to have such power over you, then everything I've said will be false. Until then, you're a nigger and you'll continue being a nigger because I say so and I am obviously a mean, hurtful person who knows nothing about the occassional emptiness of written language.

Grow up.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Mainly agreed with Silverline (the ideology and not the satire statement of course)~.

But as I said, the word and its definition itself means null to people; it's what the person saying it is implying that can trigger anything.

When someone says chinky-chinky, the only discomfort I'd feel would be if it was of an obvious harmful intention of tone to begin with. Otherwise, there would be no shit to be given this Christmas.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
That's what race means, dude. More than one definition. One is, obviously, humans as a whole. The other one is divided culturally, and with cultural differences there obviously comes physical differences. There's a German race, an Italian race, an African American race, etc...etc...

It's not so much about just the color of the skin. Saying that all Germans are jew murderers is just as "racist" as the whole nigger thing.

It comes with the territory, you know?

I still think it's an unneessary term, but this could perhaps be every sociology class I've taken doing the talking here. When professor after professor tells you race is just another foolish label society feels is needed, you tend to start to believe it, whether it's true or not.

Actually, I'm feeling rather sick to my stomach right now, so I'm going to have to finish this post some other time, and perhaps make it make more sense.  :@

Rep:
Level 88
One of the best things in life is watching white people discuss the word "nigger". Everyone's speech suddenly becomes stiff and formal or they sound like Al Sharpton.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Because it's a "touchy subject".
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 96
Well talking like this:

nigger is a bad word ya no its not sumtin u shud be sayin ya HEERDDDD

wouldn't exactly be the best way to go, either. :)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 08:43:19 PM by arlenreyb »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
No it wouldn't.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Zypher you are a stupid cock-juggling nigger.

Rep:
Level 96
At least he understood what I was really trying to say, and was agreeing with me instead of, you know, being a douchebag like those people on TabIt. Thanks, buddy. :)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Posting in a locked thread.

...Why is this thread locked?

Goddamn nigger mods.

Rep:
Level 97
I thought you locked it.  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 96
I'm so confused! :tpg:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I locked it 'cause I thought everyone was done speakin' their piece.

an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay so it's unlocked? Okay niglets, lets start talking.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i dont understand when people bring up the "400 years of oppression" thing because they never went through it so they dont know what it feels like so they should just leave it alone and get along with there life >.>

the sooner the learn to let the past go the sooner it will lose its meaning and effect on society

they get mad when white people say the word nigger but its because of them that the word is still around today
im learning how to make a game >.> takes a lot of reading

title: fantasy dreams:memories shadow
completion %: 0 >.> im still reading how to make a game

very true quotes :) especially the third one

"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Interesting point Niglet. lets hear some more.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
What more's to be said? I think he wrapped that up quite nicely.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
fo sho my brotha. i tink when u talk like dis all de time you annoy peoples cuz dey dun know half the crap you say. ima go crack some whack. byez

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
That just made me lol, I love you NIGLETS!

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
when you say niglets it reminds of some sort of mcdonalds food in the ghetto