RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What did YOU get for Christmas?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I had FF12 =D

But in Holland we also have someone called " Sinterklaas " he's at December 5th
He even has black slaves dressed up like clowns.....
And that's more local than Santie, I think.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yuss finaly I can cam with somebody...
*hugs*

I've had my Eyetoy set up for webcamming for a while now. All you had to do was ask.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
since my ps2 and xbox and games got robbed for christmas i got a ps2 and xbox and over 50 games...

then about 6 more games and about 200 dollers

tis will be a fun holiday :D
im learning how to make a game >.> takes a lot of reading

title: fantasy dreams:memories shadow
completion %: 0 >.> im still reading how to make a game

very true quotes :) especially the third one

"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"

<3
Rep:
Level 90
lol really? thats good. i get to 3d johnny depp faster

Sora is 3D, Jack is more real life looking

P.S The game is so bloody short compared to the first time I was playing KH1 :tpg:

While this may be true, there was also more side quest stuff to do in the second, so it makes up for it.
True, Sephiroth is heaps easier but is still hard, I've only taken 1/2 of his hp off.

List add-on

I also got an iPod shuffle  ;D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus (Yes!), Final Fantasy XI Online, Samurai Warriors 2 and other games.
Couple of books. Little Britain Live, other DVDS.

And a dart board :)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus

I'm saving up for that :D (and FFXII)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus

I'm saving up for that :D (and FFXII)

~Winged

Don't. It's a very mediocre game, I got bored of it within an hour.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
How very dare you. Its a great game. It depends on how much you like FF7 and Vincent. As Vincent is my favourite FF character, I'm going to like it. Is Vincent your favourite character?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Vincent was a pretty badass character but it doesn't change the fact that the game is pretty stale =/

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh.... :(

I tried. *walks off*

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah, seriously. As cool as Vincent is, a character doesn't make a game. =/

<3
Rep:
Level 90
The screen shots looks a lot like Devil May Cry  :lol:

As for my fave char, its either Tifa or Cloud, Vincent stands third place

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry if this makes me seem rich or spoiled o.O

Nintedno Wii
- Including 7 games
- Two Controlling with the nun chucks for the attachment

Xbox360
- With 10 games
- A wire less and wired controller

Super man Returns Movie

Pirate of Caribbean 2 Movie

Around 200 USD. I think it was 180, i'm not sure.

Guitar Hero 2
- With a guitar, now I have two guitars for multiplayer and co-op.

And I-dog (o.O)

Silly String!

Some Candy

About 5 new outfits of clothes.

A chair that I can sit in while gaming. It plays music, has a vibration, pretty neat...

And a bunch of knick knacks and jokes gifts that I found in my stocking.

In a few days i'll be getting a necklace with a keyblade on it form my friend. pretty cool aswell.

Sorry if this sounds like a lot! But I do share the game systems with my older brother.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Yeah, you're pretty fucking spoiled alright.

Rep:
Level 88
XD

Not my fault.

Oh, I also got Battle Field 2142 for the computer =O

Rep:
Level 88
I got a new phone, clothes, money, books + a hell of a lot of chocolate... mmm...
my brother got a nintendo wii so I'll need to try that out at some point.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I got my cousin, we made out..... <_<    >_>.......

Oh I'm an Atheist. .

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I would be concerned, but it's all relative to how hot your cousin is.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Oh, she's super fine. ;)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
requesting pics

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Wow we are dirty.... I'm glad I'm not using my real name... I've got some on my phone, allow me to figure out how to upload them and there yours. I'll have to blur out the rude parts though... ... She's mine Burger King, don't get no ideas. ::)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I meant a normal picture of her, sicko.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Did he just call you Burger King?  ;8
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
With your cousin...?

o.O

Bit strange.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I got some Star Wars Transformers, Collect em... Some Magic the Gathering Cards, A few DVD's mainly obscure ones like Battle Royal and the EYE... (Jap films)

Loads of the norm stuff like Jumpers and Smelly stuff for BO... Choc's... N Socks... Blah Blah Blah...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows