RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Well.....I'm here....and a bit lost.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
The Legendary Vampire Slayer
Greetings, I am obviously a noob, I don't know anything about RPGMaker and I came here searching for help. I hope I can get used to this forum because I want to learn everything about RPGMaker, and yeah it will be a long way to go. My friend told me to join this place because he said that I have a big, well huge a imagination. We tried to start a small project, it ended up as a mess, no one wanted to continue with the project anymore and therfore it was canceled.
I hope that I can find here the help I am looking for.

Well bye!
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"- William Shakespeare

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
welcome, dont worry i understand youre new, but just a tip that some newbies do is they ask questions before looking for the answer themselves, so try not to do that. and dont have an italic font, its a lil annoying to read. but anyways welcome ;D

Sorry, Ohh how can I change my avatar? I've tried to look for the option but I can't seem to find it.
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"- William Shakespeare

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Sorry, Ohh how can I change my avatar? I've tried to look for the option but I can't seem to find it.

{PROFILE} => {FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION}

And welcome. ^_^

Always good to have more members. :tpg:
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
My favorite Belmont! Welcome man! Hope we can become good friends. :D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Thanks, I hope I can make a lot of friends here ;D

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Hey. Welcome to Crankeye. A word of advice before asking for help on RPG Maker, use the search option. If you don't, about 10 of the other members will flame you until the topic is locked.

Other than that, have a nice time! :D

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Yup. If you fail to get the topic locked by reporting it, flaming it to death with friends is always the best option.

Or you could just, I don't know, not go in the topic. xD
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Ohh ok, I'll keep that in mind.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hey. Welcome to Crankeye. A word of advice before asking for help on RPG Maker, use the search option. If you don't, about 10 of the other members will flame you until the topic is locked.

Other than that, have a nice time! :D

You make it sound as though he'll be called a shithead and then castrated from the community, when really all that will happen is everyone will aggressively tell him to search, and inevitably he'll find it, or someone will come along and tell him anyway.

The whole myth of excessive flaming here is just that: a myth. Not nearly as bad as everyone seems to make it out to be. Much like the "DON'T POST IN SPAM UNTIL YOU HAVE 200 POSTS OR YOU'LL GET FLAMEZORED ZOMG!!!!11!1" rumor.  ::)

Anyway, since I"m posting here I might as well say "Welcome!", which is rare.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
What Halo said.... and stuff.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
Hello, and stay away from Nightwolf. He bites.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hello, and stay away from Nightwolf. He bites.
Yes once...ZaMu bit me and i got the rabid bite infection.
Though its over know.

ANYWAYS WELCOME AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

HOHOHO
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome!
welcome, dont worry i understand youre new, but just a tip that some newbies do is they ask questions before looking for the answer themselves, so try not to do that. and dont have an italic font, its a lil annoying to read. but anyways welcome ;D

I like it :o

Anyway, cya round

~Winged

Greetings, I am obviously a noob, I don't know anything about RPGMaker and I came here searching for help. I hope I can get used to this forum because I want to learn everything about RPGMaker, and yeah it will be a long way to go. My friend told me to join this place because he said that I have a big, well huge a imagination. We tried to start a small project, it ended up as a mess, no one wanted to continue with the project anymore and therfore it was canceled.
I hope that I can find here the help I am looking for.

Well bye!

welcome

your not a noob your a newbie >.>

noob is a term we use for arrogant people whothink they know everything when they really dont know anything
im learning how to make a game >.> takes a lot of reading

title: fantasy dreams:memories shadow
completion %: 0 >.> im still reading how to make a game

very true quotes :) especially the third one

"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"