RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How Gullible are we?

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
To not fall for this post would require to have either had previous knowledge of said substance or do some research.

Di = 2
hydrogen = h
oxygen = o
oxide = 1 o

Dihydrogen oxide = h2o
water = h20
therefore
 Dihydrogen oxide = water

hehe you're all so gullible...And I just wasted my timehehe me like subliminal messages...well at least it's new years now.  :tpg:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
ALREADY COVERED THAT SILLY GOOSE.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
If one lacked knowledge of what Dihydrogen oxide is, would one necessarily vote yes?