RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Newb Questions/ Requests

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hello, I recently bought RPG Maker XP and am in need of a few scripts.

1. A script so you can cast spells on speical items (like press a button and then a spell comes out of the wand and hits, enemys, lifts objects, etc.

2. A script that plays movies (not CGI).

Thanks! P.S. Just because I'm a newB doesn't mean I'm a noob :wink: .
Current projects:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Rep:
Level 89
1: im having a good guest to use animation, but im not sure weather you can just press a button for it
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Conditional Brach --> If Z pressed "show animation" etc

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: dwarra
Conditional Brach --> If Z pressed "show animation" etc

Could you please give a tutorial how to get that into scri-pt with the script ready for copy & paste? Thanks!
Current projects:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
he was meaning use the event command conditional branch and set whatever button you want to be the spell casting one
"Existance cannot uphold peace. Ressurection
   is the first key, war is the second."

Rep:
Level 89
Condition branch- so you can use buttons for animation, i could only use player touch.
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker