RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I would like to request a tut. about making a script

Rep:
Level 88
I know there is a lot of code but hear me out...more like read me out XD anyway, I know a few things about scripts "#" = comment. and a few other things that don't seem to work for me when I try. So I ask you the reader of this to help my request in making a list of what each code cammand does. so I can perhaps piece it all together. (and perhaps combaine a change party order and make it work for the abs that blizzard made...) I don't want a script to make it work I want a tut so I can learn more and make my own scripts for future reference. thank you ^_^
Project
New project. The other dimention DND
RPG makers challenge http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13503.0.html

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind