RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
being shallow

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
hai guys i think im shallow too b/cuz i like christina because shes like relly hott and i love her and i dont know her even so plz help me out guys am i shallow

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Zamullet is the most shallow person I know... crap, he's reading this thread right now, isn't he?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
Zamullet is the most shallow person I know... crap, he's reading this thread right now, isn't he?

You ain't shallow but you're pretty wicked yerself...if I may notice so.

hai guys i think im shallow too b/cuz i like christina because shes like relly hott and i love her and i dont know her even so plz help me out guys am i shallow

You're more like newly hormonized than shallow, as much as I can judge.

though we're allowed to have some fun with sword fights n junk Tongue

I don't mind.  ;D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

I lawl'd.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
But what if they like it? That would then leave her alone.
But at least she wouldn't be undecided anymore!
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You're more like newly hormonized than shallow, as much as I can judge.

whats hormonized is that like hormony in music

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
lol i know this isnt very intelligent, but relating to my story...
awww i think the cute guy likes me ;D lol hes going to my house on the 31st, hopefully. lol so excited!!!!!

lol im so immature...im like giggly n shit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
This story just took a turn for the sexy!
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Some one PM me the sexay detials! STAT!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I find it funny that you ask for our opinions on the guys and don't even post any pictures of them.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Guess what? I have a womanses coming by in about fifteen minutes. And she's rather hawt. BOW BEFORE ME!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Guess what!? Women are objects.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Wouldn't it be better if she bowed before you? ;D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oral sex joke! HA!

Rep:
Level 88
Guess what!? Women are objects.
i will murder you

i know you said that just to be stupid

but still MURDER

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I like a fiesty woman.

Rep:
Level 88
My courageous insanity follows an infinite time
Honestly i am i pretty shallow person, its' not as bad as it used to be, but it's still pretty bad. I don't think i've ever had a girlfriend that wasn't a complete airhead, but they have all been rather attractive to my standard which i am told are fairly high. My last one once asked me where the desktop on her computer was lol, and me being who i am instead of just going with the retarded question, and answering it i tapped on the side of her head and asked her "Is this thing on", and then i called her "the next ashley simpson". Then the 3 day fight began lol. The worst relationship combination is a airhead girl, and a prick guy. Being shallow isn't a good thing i'm sure because you sort of judge the person based on what they look like, but i don't think i will ever being able to date someone who is...how can i put this...attractivly challenged. I have always kind of wondered what makes a person decide what is attractive, if it's something that we have been conditioned to think from peers, TV, magzines, etc. If it wouldn't complicate the child in other way, which i'm sure it would like to to a child from birth, and not expose him/her to anything that shows what is considered attractive or not, and see what the results would be. Anyway, anyone who can take the higher path, and not be contricted to what most people see to be attractive all i can say is way to go, your a better person than i am

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Why are you randomly bumping topics?

Rep:
Level 88
My courageous insanity follows an infinite time
I guess it could look like that is what i am doing, but i am really just putting my genuine thoughts on the topic. I'm not trying to do any "bumping" of any sort. I am merely just putting my 2 cents in on a topic, and not to sound like a dick but i thought thats what these forums were for. I am also new to this forum, and i'm trying to see exactly what it is you guys talk about. Sorry, i didn't think that it would piss anyone off if i was leaving genuine replys.  :-\

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Oh it's fine, I'm sure no one's upset, it's just these topics are a bit...tired. Once it gets spammy it's pretty much over.

Rep:
Level 88
spammy!!! i.e. moved to general chat :tpg:

soon enough... moved to spam :tpg: