RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
being shallow

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
lol i dont know if this neccesarily is intelligent debate, or if it kinda connects with another topic on here, but oh well, move or delete if u want. but i had like a mini-revilation about being shallow. cause i was. like i liked this guy souly on his looks, and he was an idiot, but i didnt consider his brain as a priority, even though it really is the most important thing, or you feel like youre talking to a doorknob. but i also kind of liked this guy because he was cute. then he got a horrible haircut, and i almost stopped liking him. but by then he liked me, and i was almost going to totally right him off, but now i think the hot stupid guy was a waste of my time, and i like the horrible haircut guy. its weird because my values changed over night and i feel bad about ignoring the cute smart guy. but hopefully we'll go out, if he'll ask me out of course. lol. anyways im wondering if u guys think that being shallow is ok, or if its totally unacceptable.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I would much sooner date a Thin, Tall good looking bird, than and Short Frumpy Fat one, even if the Fat one was my Sole mate Brain wise...

I can't date some one I am not attracted to...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You're what, 15? Blame the hormones.

Rep:
Level 88
lol partly true. i dunno, im a weird person, always liking different people. i guess thats partly it. but maybe i dont want to truly think thats the only reason.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Plenty of teenagers are like that. I'm sure you'll grow out of it.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
lol partly true. i dunno, im a weird person, always liking different people. i guess thats partly it. but maybe i dont want to truly think thats the only reason.

Why not? You'd rather think you have a serious problem than believe that it's just some pubescent thing you'll eventually lose as you get older?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Only you can know what you want. Wether it's a smart person or someone with good looks or whatever, thats up to you. It's fine being shallow if thats what makes you happy.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I wholeheartedly agree.

Rep:
Level 88
hmm true. lol the good looking stupid guy just got thrown back in the mix. yeah this is too complicated. i wish they was an easy way too choose

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Oh, but there is!
A jousting contest usually does the trick.
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Either that, or ignore dudes in highschool altogether and do what smart highschool girls do. Go for dudes in college.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
hmm true. lol the good looking stupid guy just got thrown back in the mix. yeah this is too complicated. i wish they was an easy way too choose

Flip a coin.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
The jousting idea sounded good.

Or make them fight gladiator-style. Oh man, that'd be cool.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Wait... What about Chainsaw jousting?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Give 'em each a six-gun and have a shootout at high noon.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
What he said!!

Rep:
Level 88
lol sounds good. the one who survives will be mine ;D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No way, give them pistons.

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
Greetings.

There's more to it than just who is and is not shallow. First of all it matters what you like. If you feel and understand on what you react more, there is nothing and nobody that can or should perssuase you to do the opposite. For example, regardless of the persons intelligence or wisdom, if his physical predispositions do not match your requierments, you shouldn't go in for him. Likewise, if you get aroused when the person debates the balance of nature and humanly paradox within it but generally appears ugly (for each its own), then you should not care about what may other say for the choice you picked up. It's you and him (or her through the text) that matters, and it will and should always "you and him" matter more than "you and them".

Second, there's a fact that tells us people can't really change themselves. If you're being "shallow", it theoretically means other believe you're shallow but in the same time - you will and can find people who will consider your drop off absolutely logical. We are a complex beings of nature and there are billion psychological aspects in each of us. Therefore, if it is not a life-important issue, who will you end up with, you should be going by the way you like because ->

Third, once you do encounter someone for whom you'll believe to be the sanctuary of yourself you will feel and understand it completely and you will not care what kind of haircut he did. It's a point in life that simply happens.

In my opinion, you should just do what you feel like, specially since you're not a 55 year old whore but a young girl/woman, but learn not to hurt people - simply - include some common sense and end everything in peace. It will make you and them feel better, and you are yet not obligated to each of them or to follow anykind of routine.

Hope I helped.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Naw, they should sword fight. Winning a duel the honorable way is helluva lot more impressive then winning a shoot out.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Alternatively they can have a cock fight.
FIRST TO PENETRATE THE OTHER WINS!!!1!

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
But what if they like it? That would then leave her alone.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Wow... What a strange conversation has developed here....

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
Wow... What a strange conversation has developed here....

I actually tried to move away from it but none helped.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
Greetings.

There's more to it than just who is and is not shallow. First of all it matters what you like. If you feel and understand on what you react more, there is nothing and nobody that can or should perssuase you to do the opposite. For example, regardless of the persons intelligence or wisdom, if his physical predispositions do not match your requierments, you shouldn't go in for him. Likewise, if you get aroused when the person debates the balance of nature and humanly paradox within it but generally appears ugly (for each its own), then you should not care about what may other say for the choice you picked up. It's you and him (or her through the text) that matters, and it will and should always "you and him" matter more than "you and them".

Second, there's a fact that tells us people can't really change themselves. If you're being "shallow", it theoretically means other believe you're shallow but in the same time - you will and can find people who will consider your drop off absolutely logical. We are a complex beings of nature and there are billion psychological aspects in each of us. Therefore, if it is not a life-important issue, who will you end up with, you should be going by the way you like because ->

Third, once you do encounter someone for whom you'll believe to be the sanctuary of yourself you will feel and understand it completely and you will not care what kind of haircut he did. It's a point in life that simply happens.

In my opinion, you should just do what you feel like, specially since you're not a 55 year old whore but a young girl/woman, but learn not to hurt people - simply - include some common sense and end everything in peace. It will make you and them feel better, and you are yet not obligated to each of them or to follow anykind of routine.

Hope I helped.
hmmm yeah i see what your saying. i guess i dont like either of them enough to commit to one. i think im gonna try to get to know them better to see who i like more. because yeah, i should like them for more than one aspect of their character. lol its tricky though to plan this out, like getting to know them better and stuff.
but thanks for the advice  ;) im glad youre trying to keep on topic a lil bit. though we're allowed to have some fun with sword fights n junk :P