RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Element Studios (Looking for a scripter and good mapper). Production starting...

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Ok, I've looked (and joined) friggin' must of been 30 forums trying to find someone, I KNOW i'll find someone here.

Post here saying you want to and it's done. I'll give you our private forums and blah blah blah blah blah....

Thanks.

Btw, here are the forums. http://s8.invisionfree.com/Element_Studio/

NOTE: If you just want to join the forums for the heck of seeing us and getting the first scoop of our game, We'll also accept idea's too.

The Team so Far

Director(s)

1. Keyblade_Bearer (AQ Forums)

Pragrammers As many as we need. The more the merrier.
Sqiggley Worm (Mapping) (AQ Forums)
.Heads(GFX Artist) (AQ Forums)
Darth_Vader21 (Charactor Creation) (AQ Forums)
rami90 (Charactor, item etc. Creation) ((Mobile Weapon Forums)

Image Artist(s) (Dude makes out title page gameover page, does some advertising. i.e uploading game onto sites such as addicting games).

Positions Open

Spriters

1. Megamet (Mobile Weapon Forums)

Writers

1. Captian Zorca (Mobile Weapon Forums)
2. Dr. Werekill007909 (AQ Forums)

Scripter

1. Open
2. Open

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 12:36:03 AM by keyblade_bearer »

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
the forum doesnt work for me... my bad if ye need a pass or somethin' to access it...

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Sorry, they do now. I changed the server.