RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request Title/Gameovers from Zxmelee

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
8) Request your custom title today! My work is around the forums, so now if you want it, say it right....here!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey Zxm, I could use a GameOver title if ur still open for requests.

Text: Game Over
Pics:Orochi 1
      Orochi 2
      Orochi 3
Theme: Darkish (Not neccasarally black, purple can be mayorly dark when used right too)

How it should look: The Game Over text I think should be in red with like yellow lining, but you have artistic freedom ^.^ Im not really telling you it MUST look like this, you can do what you think will look awesome ^.^
Behind the text, Orochimaru(The guy in the pics) should be looking over his shoulder, sneering, like his face should say "bah, you brat, you died a nobody"

Up for it ? ^.^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 90
Hey, my request is a title page with fancy letter spelling out " vivid dreams "
I want the background to be a baby blue like color. for the rest of it, let your imagination roam free.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'll have to get back my PC, then I'll do these (I'm at school...) :|

Rep:
Level 89
Could you do a dragon title screen and or gameover screen with older/magical text.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Okay, my computer is back... If you want Screens request now! Mwahaha!

Can you make me one with two moons each with a shoadow of a person on it. One with really sweet armour and the other with a gun then at the top have "Duel Moon".

Rep:
Level 90
Text: Vivid Dreams
Font: Lucida Blackletter; if you can't do that, use Comic Sans MS
Colors: Light Blue, White
Extras: You can maybe put some falling leaves being blown into the wind

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Todne

dracohaze

Rep:
Level 90
Wow, that looks great Zxmelee! I wasn't planning on the person being there, but then again, it would look kinda plain without him...
Do you happen to have a picture of him that could be used as a battler?
If not, please send me that picture of him you used for my title.
Thanks again!

----------------------------------------
Vivid Dreams: Gameover; Request
----------------------------------------
Colors: Black
Background: Dark fog
Text: Fallen Hero
Text Color: Red
Text font: Bloody; or some other dreary color

Rep:
Level 89
wow these took 5 minutes

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yes they did! :lol: I've done better...  :roll:  

Rep:
Level 90
Thanks dude, I just need to make the charset for her, I'm gonna go put it as a request. Someone might get it done before I do :D

Rep:
Level 89

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

I like you, down to the point. This one okay? Arethough this one is on Gimp.

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Would it be possible to get a battler pic from you for a sprite? I haven't had any luck in getting one, and I don't want to makea  poor quality one. If your up to it I'll post the sprite

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 90
I need a title.

Untold Legends: The Masume Blade

Make The Masume Blade bit a little smaller than the Untold legends and lay it out across the middle like this.

Untold Legends:
                 The Masume Blade

(Of course that is not the real size)

I would like the font to be Arial Rounded and the colour should be a shiney silver.

IN the background I would like a forest from an isometric point of view  :o

Sorry for being so specific.

thanx man yor the best.

Rep:
Level 89
Could i get a pic of a greyvard with Battle Of Remedy in it with bluish/greyish colour font. :D
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep:
Level 89
I like you, down to the point. This one okay? Arethough this one is on Gimp.

Unfamiliar with Gimp. I've never even touched photoshop. I'm a Paint Shop Pro 9 man. Do you mostly do photo/picture edits like that, or do you ever get down to original art. Not saying picture edits don't take skill.. OMG sometimes they're really a bitch. But to be able to pop out this stuff is awesome.
Ever do anything all original?
Here's a couple that I did lately (for this message board):

The first was all-original, and the second was a bunch of photoedits put together (and it shows)

BTW I'm not looking to see "who's better", I'm just really curious cause I've heard you mentioned in relation to graphics, and I've only been on here a week or two.  :wink:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Draylorn, dont post your gameover screens in Zxmelees topic, if you want to get to know about originality and stuff use PM. This is for requests.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
thatsmypie

Kinda bare though...

Rep:
Level 90
Hey, I was wondering, if maybe you can make that title screen that you made me before, but without that girl.

I still want that gameover screen that I requested before, too. :wink:

Rep:
Level 90
Thanks a lot, looks great!  8)

Rep:
Level 89
Waah
ZMX, here's an odd request...
Ummm, can we work together? ^^
I mean, with making Titles/Gameover and such.
I think it's better that I ask here than make another already
existing thread. :^^:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Don't worry about making another topic like this, there is no problem with having two people who mike Titles/Gameovers with seperate topics.  :^^:

Of course, it you'd still rather work with Zxmelee, well, then that's a matter between both of you.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 89
Waah
Ummm, I hope the uploading site
gets to work soon, else I can't show things off x(
But else my signature should give some clues, but it doesn't work
at the moment either. :(

Edit: Or now it does work...

Edit: Wonder if an animated .bmp title works to RM 2003...
Well, just one way to find out...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Let me see your stuff, okay lets work together! 8)

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Could I cget a title screen for my game, The Mythril Blade. If you could, I kind of want it so theres like a person with demon wings holding a cool looking sword. The backgrounds up to you

Here's an exmaple of what I mean by person with demon wings..

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Majestic Wolf

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic

Also Known As:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Your welcome :whoa:

Rep:
Level 90
ok, who's next?
Me?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yeah yeah!

Refresh my mind about the gameover screen though... :|  :^^:

Rep:
Level 89
could get one that says

Battle Of Remedy
The untold story

thnx
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Can You Make Me A Title Screen For RPG Maker 2003.

(I Wont Be Spicific Because I Want It Completely The Idea Of The Designer)

The Name Of The Game Is Chaos Kingdom.
I'm The Biggest Mario fanatic This Side Of The Mushroom Kingdom.

Currently Working On:Tale's Of Destiny:The 7 Book's Of Fate

Rep:
Level 90
Text: Vanquished
Font Color: gray; black
Text Font: your choise; find a good one :wink:
Background: grey fog

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Okay, I'll get to these in a bit guyz.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Heys, I was wonering if you could do a title screen for my game
Text: Good vs Evil
Font Color: The good should be like blue with a goldish outline and the Evil should be black with a red outline, and the vs is half of both accept on opposite ends

Text Font: Don't really Mind, mabye Runic looking like something you might find on a dwarven scroll

Background: Hmm... Well... mabye like the right side is like a blurry red and the left side is a blurry white, and in the middle theres a small white light, and the Text is on the top
I Ish Deh Kitty Man *Rawr*

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
hey dude can i get one that says Tale of An Unlikely Hero in an Old English kind of font with a picture of a bardic looking character similar to the fighter1 battle graphic from rmxp except a bit older looking and holding a lute. soz 4 being specific. :D
Current Projects:
Tale of An Unlikely Hero
0.2% COMPLETE

Hmm, i need one of these :D

Text: Oblivion (somewhere around the top)
A Dark Legacy (somewhere around the bottom)

I don't really want any other stuff, just a kool BG
in the kind of gothical theme and stuff.

Thanks anyway
-Anton
PM me if you need a website/ forums for your game. I MAY charge depending on what style you want etc. More than likely won't though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
hey could I have a title with a werewolf at the topish (folded arms if possible) a happy go lucky witch type to the side and a vampire (in a sort of praying position if possible) the title is The Supernatural. (hopefully this thread is still open :-\)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
years
dead

this has been dead since 2006.

read post dates before posting in topics.
IT'S NOT THAT HARD!

locked.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

You see the little part that's circled in red? That's the date of the last post. If the date is less than six weeks ago, it's okay to post in there, as long as you aren't double posting or being annoying. If that date is more than six weeks ago, than you probably shouldn't post in the thread without a very good reason to do so. If that date is more than a year ago, you are just going to be pissing off the mods. If that date is fucking three years old, you are going to be raped. Hard.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Yeah! :mad:

I'mma sick my dogs NAMKCOR and Zylos on you, and they're big, mean, and I think one of them possibly has rabies.