RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Forum FAQ

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Table of context
  1.Version history.
  2.Why I wrote this.
  3.Rules
  4.FAQ.
  5.Good resource sites.
  6.Good people on the forums.
  7..Known spammers and flamers.
  8.Credits(and what is going to be added)
  9.How you can help.

1.Version history-
0.1-Bearly starting lot'sa spelling and grammer errors just getting this thing started.
0.2-Just adding aus and blaze to flammer/spammer list

2.Why I wrote this-Well as a few of you know I've been avoiding the troubleshooting area and resource area(as have some other people) becouse people ask the same question over and over. To fix this a return me(and others) to those areas is Make forum FAQ that anser most common questions and some other things.

3.Rules- Well Crankeye is very leanant on you and most of the mods are as well just don't over spam(no acting like idiot) and flaming others will not be tolerated

4.FAQ's- This part will constanly be updated but I wont start till friday or thursday becouse I don't have enough time right now.

5.Good resource sites-Pay attenction to the stickies...
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2973&start=0
there is a list all you ever will need is within those first 3 post(as far as made resources)

6.Good people on the forums-Sorry gotta do this one next version to...sorry.

7.Known spammers and flamers-

1. Assaf aka therots he is the spaminator but he is still a cool person its just crankeye don't like his spamming ways but he is cool person and has quit spamming(for now).

2.Ermacrules32-Easly the most hated person on this forum. His dumbass just wanted to register to advertise his site and spread animation of stick figuire pooping into a T.V...well outside of his spam he try registering with a fake Email a refused to use it so basicly started askng crankeye to activate his w/o his email...well to sum it up this happened(10 pages of all out flame picked a fight with silverline,tsuno,cloud,me,ramiro and others it was funny.)
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4659&start=0
thats alway a good laf when your bored

3.doogy-...He just made a bucha stupid pointless post got banned

4.Rikkuloholic- He goes around saying so-and-so should be banned...and some were false accusations

5.BlueXx- One of Rikku's innocent victums they think the thruth is flaming....If you want honesty he is the person to go to. He is O.K when you get to know him(granted we disagree about reli...)

6.Blaze-This guys flames a lot. We told him to colm down and snapped at every1

7Aus Ace Leader- A new spammer calls himself a topic critic...just spams a lot...even assaf told him stop spamming(this made every1's jaw drop)

8-Credits-
Me...well so far.

in the next version I hope to finish up the list of good people and do some of FAQ's section

9-How you can help
   1.Don't ask question ansered here
   2. I need a editor(dd got this he just needs to Pm the fixed version
   3. I thing I should add to this
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
You should add Aus Ace Leader to the known spammers  :|

Overall, good job.

Rep:
Level 91
who are you calling innocent?  :twisted:

hmm meh.. meow...

why the hell didn't our great blaze (despite no longer being with us, but that's no reason to keep him out and doggy in) didn't make it to the great list of amazing people? i don't think anyone can make as amazing games as his not existing ones, and to think he asked only hard hard questions like how to teleport or how to switch tilesets...

btw rules can be found here:
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1776

they are sorta.. hard to find  :whoa:

btw.. me? a rikku victim? i don't know man, rikku was always too IQ challanged to understand i am laughing at him and not with him... so i don't recall he said anything bad at all about me Oo
i think you got it wrong or otherwise i didn't care about his topic so you can pm me or whateva

well as for the help, you should seriously make crankeye rules a bit .. bigger.. crank ignored like 99% of the stuff that shouldn't be done so on, you should make more rules such as "don't fucking revive dead topics, if you were in a grave would you like being revived by an idiot only so that you can die again?"
and things like that ^^
maybe even giving examples... i dunno -.-

i would say keep it up but i am having hard time to find the "questions/answers" part in this faq Oo.. well excluding some really basic things

so.. don't keep it up,  improve it :P
(but you did say you will so i'll forgive you this time ;) )
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
For the rules I'm trying to make one big sticky for everything so you don't gotta look at 20 or so of them. I'll add those don't revive topics as "manners" Btw Rikku started the "ban bluexx he is flamer/spammer topic".

Dwaara I did'nt blaze becouse like I said I wrote this quickly and its version 0.1...I'll add aus but I got no clue of what to write as discription I kinda havnt seen him around.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: sepiroth666
For the rules I'm trying to make one big sticky for everything so you don't gotta look at 20 or so of them. I'll add those don't revive topics as "manners" Btw Rikku started the "ban bluexx he is flamer/spammer topic".

He also wanted thebodge banned, lol.

Quote from: sepiroth666
I'll add aus but I got no clue of what to write as discription I kinda havnt seen him around.

Well,  he got over 200 posts in two days, and is a worse spammer than assaf ever was.
:tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
LOL thats funny, whata' bugger!

I'm looking forward to this FAQ!  8) I'm around if you need me!

Rep:
Level 90
~
Ooh a FAQ, I gotta put this in my sig's urls <.< >.>

And some good people are... well.. you... Zxmelee, Dwarra, Silverline, and definately BlueXx

If you mean helpful anyway

Good questions for FAQ

How do I add stuff?
What is the RTP?
RGS dll, what's that, what do I do with it?

[More suggestions later, gotta go! o_o]

Rep:
Level 90
~
Sorry for the double post but you promised an edit days ago and I stuck this in my sig, did you possibly forget it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Pretty good man

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
please include a link or actual post on where to find the switches and varibles tutorials...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
The variables tutorial is at:
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2627

I can't find dwarra's tutorial about switches, but there might be an explanation about switches some where in this tut:
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5031

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
lol good faq should be updated though, im surprised (and happy) that im not on the spammers list, and i was the first person to point out that aus ace and ermacrules 32 were trouble...only DT knows what i mean by ermac, but anyways good faq just a lil empty

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
It was I who stopped Auc Ace Leader's spam crusaide with a friendly warning i sent him  :wink:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
well i was the first to call him a spammer... everyone else acted like i was spamming...BURN EVIL WORLD BURN!