RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Door tutorial

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
does no-one want the advanced door tutorial? Or are you lazy ad not reading the topic?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
its impossible to keep reading every topic over and over but be patient people will post

Rep:
Level 91
:roll:
it's just too easy to make any type of door
no one is dumb enough to need a tut, and if they do emailing you is too much to ask.. i suggest you either upload and link to it, explain it here, or let the topic die.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Question: Are you normaly this rude? Anyway, I e-mailed a few people to host it. then I'll post a link.
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 91
no i am just normaly far too honest with people
how about that:
i got a tut about message buttons, the odds anyone need it are so small it's insane.
by some miracle you need it.. for err.. checking of course...
will you: a. e-mail the person
b. omg i bet there are more where that came from i am sure i can find omg person X posted 2 topics about messages at his first reply i am going to check them now oh wow problem solved
c. if he linked i would dl, he did not and i here by declare i am far too lazy to email anyone, beside omg i don't know what messages are? he will laugh :(

http://www.megaupload.com
http://www.zupload.com

both of them are great, require no signing up, fast upload rate and quite acceptable download rate
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Locked.

Post the tutorial when its done, not before.