RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Inside Tileset plz!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I'm a newcommer to rpg maker xp. I really dont like the tile set for town inside... Its just not enough material to be creative with. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. :D

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
ill try to help but next time plz post in my resource topic, the resource topic is not just asking me its asking everyone else, im not being stingy i just want to clean up the forum and ensure faster replies to everyones requests. Did i mention i was gonna help? oh and by the way im Dr_Swordopolis my friends call me Dr_Sword or Sword to be short ill help you with any of your resource needs in fact ive helped atleast half of the active users here with there resources. okay just making sure you know im gonna help :?  :?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sorry, I'll try to post in the right place next time... and your help is greatly appreciated! :)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
no thats not what i meant you posted in a perfectly right place i was only saying it would help me and you if you posted in that topic...i knew i sounded obnoxious when i posted there