RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Everything Naruto ^.~

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey guys, could i request anything you have or are willing to make on Naruto?
New to RPG maker, have to rewrite everything from Java, and I need models and everything else for XP, mind helping me out?

Creds will of course be given to all who helped ^.^ b

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
ill help as soon as i get home i know i got a naruto battler somewhere, i should be home tomorrow or the next day =)

Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
ill help as soon as i get home i know i got a naruto battler somewhere, i should be home tomorrow or the next day =)

Kewl, thanks Sword, greatly appreciated ^^

I Still need a Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi and maybe a SanDaime Sprite.
If anyone can help, but dont know what/who these guys are, i could get some pics.
Just lemme know if u need them.

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
sasuske...i got some sasuske renders at me house i think and when i get home i could do the sprites for you.. i dont even have rm2k3 on this comp    =(, all i have is paint and slow internet

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I dont know hell about Naruto but here is a chara

I hate cartoons
join my forum

Sword: Thanks man, cant wait to see what you've got ^^

Creepy: Thanks man, if u could take the cape away, that could pass for Naruto ^^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: creepy
I dont know hell about Naruto but here is a chara

I hate cartoons

i am going to do hevy editing on that when i get home