RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stick People Request!

Rep:
Level 90
Ok I am makin a game hopefully *crosses fingers* I will not make my Orcatan cuz I aint payin for sumthin I already paid for. So I have the registerd version of game maker and thats about 1000000X easier to make online. So I am making a game and it will be called Stick Town Online! lol isnt it the best? XD I need graphics for it like stick ppl jumping walking left and right sitting crouching down. Things like that. Also I need city graphics and stuff so theres places to go. Thx and by fo now.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
if its for game maker whyare you posting here? and stick people -.- my cat can do that on a flaming computer with her paws choppped off and a blindfold on

Rep:
Level 90
:D well I can't draw nething lmao and I posted here cuz u guys draw good pixel art :D

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Well this forum is for rpg maker, and people tend to make sprites for rpg maker so your kinda not gonna get much luck...

And how hard is it to do stick people?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
yeah, you need to find a game maker forum (and so do I!) there are some stuck people in the resources of this sites home page.