RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battlefield 3 (With New Gameplay Footage)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjrzWAgwGuc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjrzWAgwGuc</a>

Looks gorgeous ;o;

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Too bad I won't be buying it anymore. Fuck EA and Origin.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yeah I'll probably resort to getting the PS3 version because of Origin. It's really something I'd only expect out of Activision or Crapcom.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
you didn't know EA was shit? really?

but yeah I'm getting this for PS3 as well.

Rep:
Level 97
Oh I've disliked EA longer than any publisher, it's just they've seemed like the lesser of all evils lately.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You still have to sign up for Origin, even if you get it on PS3. Also, this is a game made for PC, so I don't have any sort of want to get it for anything else. Its PC or nothing for me.

Rep:
Level 94
Ok, so I caved for now, because they sent us some beta codes at work. I'm currently installing it, and I'll have some impressions once I play for a bit.

Rep:
Level 94
Here are my first impressions:

The way the game is set up is fucking stupid as shit.

I haven't even been able to play it, because of how dumb they've done this beta. The game downloaded very quickly, but then I had to uninstall and reinstall 3 times. This is a beta, after all, so that's just part of what comes with a beta. Here's something that doesn't, though:

Joining games, and any sort of lobby management takes place in a browser, which is a separate application from the game. This means that if you have the extraordinarily good fortune of actually getting into a game, you have to jump to another window, and load the entire map. This, of course, spelled certain doom for my computer, and dumped me back to the desktop every time. So in conclusion, fuck EA, fuck Origin, and more and more, fuck Battlefield 3's PC version. I thought they were designing this specifically for PC gamers, but I don't know. Its really fucking stupid.

Oh, and I uninstalled Origin.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
:myfacewhengoodpcgamingisadyingbreed:

anyway
 HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Rep:
Level 97
Kills    43
Deaths    41
K/D Ratio    1.049

HOLDIN ONTO THIS SHIT DEAR CHRIST

PS3 players join the RMRK platoon!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:30:50 AM by Doctor Swordopolis »