RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Songs to play on the Electric Guitar?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
So I got a new electric guitar! 8D Hooray for internships and stipend!
Spoiler for:

Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro Electric Guitar.

And I was wondering what some fun songs to play were. :o

Rep:
Level 83
Smoke on the water. XD

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Any suggestions work! 8D Of course, even if they're cliche like "Smoke on the Water," I should be at least able to play them.

The only thing I've thought of to work on is "For the Love of God" because it's not that hard except for certain spots, and Steve Vai is amazingggg.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Achilles Last Stand by Led Zeppelin is a pretty fun song.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hotel California.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Holiday In Cambodia

It's a fun song to play, I play it to warm up.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Rock you like a hurricane is fun to play.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Freebird.
Stairway to Heaven.
Come As You Are.
Wild Thing.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
The Fool on the Hill
I can't play guitar so no idea if these are fun to play or not, but any Alter Bridge song is awesome imo

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Very cool.

Here's some fun stuff:
Let's Go Crazy and Peach by Prince.
Know Your Enemy by Rage Against The Machine.
Jimmy the Exploder by The White Stripes (I think almost everything off their first album is a blast).
Digital Love by Daft Punk.
I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness.
Frank Zappa and Orzic Tentacle if you're feeling ambitious and have plenty of effects pedals to toy around with. Muse is usually very easy to play and often fun.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 70
Pretty much anything by the White Stripes. (Seven Nation Army, Blue Orchid, Fell in Love with a Girl; just to name a few of the more fun/easy ones.)

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Stairway to Heaven.

:madcop:

No Stairway? Denied!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-TgDjcBL0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-TgDjcBL0</a>
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Dust in the Wind by Kansas is quite fun.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Plug in Baby

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hey, you should also pick up a pair of strap locks or DiMarzio Cliplocks for your Les Paul. They can be had inexpensively at amazon. It's a must, because you don't ever want to risk dropping your guitar, especially a Les Paul (the necks snap easily).

One caveat for Dunlop strap locks: leather straps are a pain in the ass to lock with . If your strap is thick, adjust your strap-length before installing the locks...really, you will not want to tinker with it more than once.