RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Quakecon Pack

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
In case any of you haven't seen this, an amazing deal is going on right now on Steam. Basically, you get every iD software and Bethesda game for $69.99. Think about that for a second:

Oblivion GOTY and all DLC
Morrowind GOTY
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout New Vegas and all 3 DLC
Brink
Hunted
all Doom games, Quake games, and even Hexen games.

That is an incredible deal. If I didn't already own everything but Brink and Hunted, I would totally buy that. In fact, I'm thinking of buying it anyway, because I have some friends who play Brink, and I could do with having Oblivion and Morrowind on Steam.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You also get HUD changing items for TF2

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If I didn't blow all of my money on new musical things, I would have probably bought this. :|

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Today: Morrowind GOTY and Oblivion GOTY for $15.